{Chapter 7}

We've been relaxing by the beach for a couple of days. We'll be leaving Sunday.

Chase was squeezing me into his chest. I sighed and tried to push him away a little.

"Chase! Are you awake? You're squeezing the hell outta me and it hurts!" I whispered. I let out a whimper.

"No! You can't go! I won't let you!" He pulled my tighter. Shit! He's dreaming.

"Chase." I shook him. He let go a little and opened his eyes. He mumbled and hugged me. "You're hurting me!" I sighed.

"Baby please never leave me!" He loosened his grip and kissed my head.

"Chase. I'm not leaving. I'm sorry I woke you up but damn you were hurting me!" I checked the clock and it read 7:00am.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He rubbed my knuckle and kissed my hand.

"I'm fine. I guess we can go back to bed." I closed my eyes but felt Chase kissing me. "Really Chase?" I asked.

"Hmm... What about a shower?" He asked.

"Fine." I said getting up. "Are you coming or not?" I asked. He jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I laughed and started the shower.

We got dressed and I helped Elli. I did my makeup and put my hair in a side braid. We got breakfast and went down to the beach. Jen texted me and asked how was everything. I texted her back and put my phone in my pocket. We took some pictures of the beach. I got a picture and Chase and Elli playing in the sand and building a sand castle. We went to a arcade and played some games. I heard Elli cry and Chase and I ran over.

"What's wrong Elli?" I asked picking her up.

"I fell and hit my knee." She nuzzled into my neck.

"It's okay. Let me see it." I smiled and looked at her knee. It was a little scratch. I handed her to Chase and she screamed.

"No! I want Ken!" She yelled. I got her and hugged her.

"It's okay sweetie." I looked at Chase and he smiled. "Come on let's go to the truck. "I said carrying her. I buckled her up and got in the passenger seat. I slid to the middle and laid my head on Chase's shoulder. He kissed my head and turned the truck on. "How about we go get some ice cream?" I asked looking at Elli. She smiled and nodded. "Please?" I did the puppy dog eyes at Chase.

"Alright. Alright." He laughed. He pulled up at the ice cream place and we got out. He wrapped his arm around me and held Elli's hand. "What kind do you want Elli?"

"Chocolate!" She smiled. I giggled and looked at Chase. She was super excited!

"What are you giggling about?" He asked smirking.

"Nothing. I want chocolate as well." I smiled. He nodded and squeezed my hand. We ordered and sat down. I looked at Elli and she had chocolate all over her face. I laughed and got her a napkin.

"Thanks." She smiled and wiped her face.

"Your welcome. Chase!" I laughed. He had ice cream on his face. Elli was laughing and I smiled. I handed him a napkin and he wiped his face. We finished eating and walked around and looked in some shops.

We got back in the truck and drove around. I looked back at Elli and she was asleep. I laid my head back and felt a hand on my knee. I leaned up and laid my head on Chase's shoulder. He smiled and continued to drive. We ended up headed back to the hotel and taking a nap.

I woke up and looked at Chase. He was still sleeping. I smiled and kissed his nose. He moved and put his hand in my butt. I giggled. He squeezed my ass and smiles. I pushed on his chest and he opened his eyes. He put his head on my chest and closed his eyes. I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled.