{Chapter 10}

It's finally summertime and Elli got out of school yesterday. She loved 1st grade and met some new friends. Chase has been working and so have I. The coffee shop has gotten a lot more business. Jen and her boyfriend have finally moved in together and he started working at the shop.

I got outta the shower and wrapped the fluffy towel around me. I opened the door and saw Chase sprawled out on the bed asleep. I sighed and walked to the closet. I picked out my shorts and a tank top. I dropped the towel and slipped on my shorts. I put on the shirt and turned around. Chase was sitting up and had a smirk on his face.

"I thought you were asleep!" I giggled.

"Well I was until I heard the door open." He laughed. I sat down on the bed and he pulled me towards him. I laid on his chest and he kissed my head. "I love you." He kissed me.

"I love you too." I smiled up at him.

"Daddy! I'm hungry!" Elli jumped on the bed.

"Damn you scared the living hell outta me!" Chase laughed.

"Daddy! Don't say bad words!" She pointed at him.

"I'm sorry." He hugged her. She rested her head on his shoulder and he kissed her head. "Let's get dressed and head to the diner." He got up and put Elli down. She ran to her room and got dressed. Chase got dressed and we headed to the truck.

We got a table and ordered. I scrolled through my phone and then set it down. Chase looked at me and smiled.

"Chase since it's Saturday let's have a bonfire?" I smiled. "We can invite all your friends and I'll invite some of mine." I added.

"Alright let me call mama and ask if she'll keep Elli." He pulled out his phone and called his mama. "Yes mama... Alright... Thank you.... Okay I'll let her know.... Love you more... Bye." He hung up and smiled. "She was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out tomorrow? And she said she'll keep Elli." He said.

"Okay I'll call her later. Elli you're gonna stay with grandma tonight!" I smiled at her. She looked at me and smiled big. She went back to coloring and we got our food. We all ate and then went over to Chase's parents house. "Hey Mrs.Miller." I hugged her.

"Oh please, call me mama!" She said laughing. I nodded and we walked inside. Elli went upstairs to the spare room to put her bag up. She came back down and hugged her grandpa and watched Tv with him. We all talked for awhile and then headed to the house to set everything up.

I set the beers out and cleaned up around the house. Chase started the fire and everyone started showing up. We headed out back and I sat on the tailgate and drank a beer. Chase stood in between my legs and I looked down at him.

"You are beautiful." He kissed me. I felt my cheeks get warm and he pulled away. "Will you please dance with me?" He asked. I nodded and he helped me down. We turned up the radio and started dancing. Chase has his hands on my hips and my arms were wrapped around his neck. He kissed me and laid his forehead on mine. "Damn I'm lucky." He smiled and kissed me softly but then it started to get heated. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. He smirked and grabbed my ass. I giggled and started grinding on him. He bit his lip. We walked over to a bunch of people standing around. I stood in front of Chase and he hand his hand around my waist. I had a beer in my hand and took a few sips.

The bonfire died down and everyone started to leave. Chase and I sat on the tailgate and he looked at me and smiled.

"Come on. Let's go get a blanket and some pillows." He hopped down and helped me. We got some pillows and a blanket. We put them in the truck and headed to the lake that is back in the woods. We parked the truck and got out. He fixed the blanket and pillows and we watched the stars. He started kissing my neck and one thing lead to another.