{Chapter 12}

I woke up and felt Chase kissing my neck. I sighed and opened my eyes.

"Morning baby." He whispered in my ear.

"Morning." I said closing my eyes.

"Come on baby. I'm gonna make breakfast for us then we're heading to my parents." He got up.

"I'm gonna shower first." I sat up. I stood up and Chase put his hands on my hips.

"Waffles or pancakes?" He looked down at me.

"Blueberry pancakes?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Sounds good. Go take a shower and then will you wake Elli up?" He asked. I nodded. He walked past me and smacked my ass. I squealed and walked into the bathroom.

I took my shower and got ready for the day. I changed into my shorts and a tank-top. I pulled my hair up and put on a little makeup. I walked into Elli's room and woke her up. We walked downstairs and sat at the island. Chase gave us orange juice and put our plates in front of us. He walked around and kissed Elli on the head. I ate my pancake and drank my drink.

"Elli when you get done please put your dishes in the sink and go get dressed." Chase said. She nodded and finished drinking her drink.

I cleaned everything up and leaned on the counter watching Chase feed Daisy.

"Hey daddy?" Elli stood in front of Chase tapping his shoulder.

"Yes Elli?" He looked up.

"Can I wear my new dress Ken bought me?" She asked.

"Sure baby. Just make sure you pack some extra clothes to change into. And your bathing suit." He smiled. She jumped up and down and squealed. I giggled and shook my head. Chase walked over to me and pecked my lips. "Are you swimming?" He asked.

"I guess so. Are your parents having a party?" I asked.

"Yeah. Dads grilling and mama said she invited some people over." He replied. I nodded.

We got to Chase's parents and went inside. His mama was cooking some stuff and Chase's dad was grilling. Elli ran outside to play with their dog.

"Hey mama." He said giving her a quick kiss in the cheek. "Do you need help with anything?" He asked.

"Nope I think I'm good. Where's Kendall?" She asked stirring something in the pot.

"I'm right here." I smiled standing up. I gave her a hug and she smiled.

"Chase go help your daddy with something! I need to talk to Kendall." She laughed.

"Yes ma'am." He laughed. He winked at me and went outside. I looked over at her and she smiled at me.

"What?" I asked giggling.

"How is everything?" She smiled.

"Alright I guess." I replied leaning in the counter.

"What's wrong?" She looked at me.

"Well a lot actually.." I sighed. She looked at me and stopped stirring.

"Do I need to kick Chase's ass?" She asked. I laughed.

"No." I giggled. "I've been feeling like somethings different." I looked at her.

"Are you sick?" She asked.

"Well kinda. I've been feeling sick to my stomach and I've puke a couple of times. I haven't told Chase though." I replied.

"Honey are you late?" She looked at me concerned. My eyes got wide.

"Baby you alright?" Chase asked. I looked at him and nodded. "Baby? What's wrong?" He grabbed my hands.

"Chase take her upstairs to the spare room. I'll be up in a minute." His Mama said winking at me. Chase picked me up and took my upstairs. I held onto him and felt a few tears slip. What if I'm pregnant?

"Baby please tell me what's wrong." Chase sat me down on the bed and hugged me.

"Chase. I'm gonna talk with Ken. Please go get Elli ready for dinner and help your daddy bring the stuff in." His mama walked in. He looked at me and kissed my cheek and then went downstairs.

"What if I'm pregnant?" I let out a sigh.

"Let's go get some test! I'll drive." She said. I nodded and walked downstairs with her. "We'll be right back! I forgot to get something at the store!" She yelled. We walked to the car and she drove to the store. We walked in and she picked out some test. I payed for them and we headed back to the house. We snuck upstairs and she smiled at me. "Do you wanna wait and do it when y'all get home?" She asked.

"I think that would be better." I smiled. She nodded and we put the test on the bed. We walked downstairs and Chase smiled and walked up behind me. "Hey baby." I kissed his cheek.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand. We walked out to the barn and he sat on the four wheeler. "You wanna go for a ride?" He asked. I nodded and got on. We went through a trail and down to a pond. I held onto Chase and smiled at him. "What happened earlier? You looked scared.." He grabbed my hand.

"Well I-I might be pregnant.." I stuttered. He looked at me and I saw a smile form on his face.

"Really?!" He asked hugging me.

"I'm not sure.. I haven't took a test yet." I replied. "I bought some but I wanna take them when we get home." I smiled. He nodded and hugged me. "But what if I am?" I asked.

"If you are then I'll be there every step of the way to help you. There's gonna be bumps in the road but I'll be there to help you. I love you Kendall, more than anything." He kissed me passionately. He pulled away and smiled. I smiled at him. I held onto his as we watched the sunset. We headed back and put the four wheeler up. We walked inside and Elli was holding the test.

"Ken, what are these? They were on the bed." She asked holding them up. I grabbed them from her hand and let out a little laugh.

"They're nothing sweetie. Uh are you staying with grandma and grandpa tonight?" I asked. She nodded and ran upstairs. I looked at Chase and he smirked. We walked into the living room and his dad was sitting in the recliner watching Tv. We talked to his mom and dad for awhile and then headed home.

We walked inside and I ran upstairs with Chase close behind me. I walked into the bathroom and took the test. I set the timer and waited with Chase. The timer went off and I sighed. Am I really ready for this? We walked in and I grabbed the test... I looked at Chase and let out a scream. I jumped in his arms and he held onto me. I felt tears rushing down my face. He sat me on the counter and put his forehead on mine.

"I love you, Kendall." He kissed me. He wiped the tears I had in my eyes and smiled at me.

"I love you, Chase." I hugged him tightly. He helped me down off the counter and we walked downstairs. We put on a movie and cuddled on the couch until we both fell asleep holding each other in our arms.