{Chapter 18}

Chase's Pov
I cuddle up next to Kendall in bed. She nuzzled her head in my chest and gave it a small kiss. I kissed her head and rubbed her back. Elli is at her grandparents house for the week since it spring break for her and she wanted to go over there. Em is almost 3 months and she's adorable!

After a few minutes of cuddling she poked her head up.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Hello beautiful." I kissed her and she rolled over on top of me. She let out a laugh and kissed me.

"I love you." She laid her head on my chest.

"I love you more." I put my hands on her hips.

"No I love you more." She laughed. "I feel like I'm in high school when I say that."

She got up and went into the bathroom. I walked downstairs and got the flowers I bought her and a card. I put it in the table and made a small breakfast. I set the table and got everything ready.

"What's this?" She looked at me.

"Oh nothing just a birthday breakfast for my lady." I smiled. "Happy birthday babe." I kissed her.

"Aww thank you baby." She wrapped her arms around me. "I love it!" She gave me a small kiss and then went and sat down.

"Did you feed Em?" I asked.

"Yes. I took a shower and then fed her and then walked down here and was amazed by my wonderful fiancé!" She smiled wide. "Speaking of fiancé, I was think about the wedding! And I think this summer would be perfect what do you think?"

"Yeah. But when? July?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure yet. I'm just thinking this summer maybe July or June. Oh and I want to go shopping for a dress! I saw this beautiful one in a magazine the other day and I fell in love!" She rambled on. I love hearing her so excited about the wedding.

"I hear Em. I'll be right back baby. Keep eating." I walked upstairs and picked her up. "What's wrong baby girl? Oh my god! Never mind I know what's wrong!" I said laughing. I laid her down on her changing table and cleaned her up. "There you go princess." I kissed her head. "You're so pretty just like your mama." I laid her down and smiled. She did a little smile back and let out a giggle. "Aww there's that little giggle!" I laughed. She yawned and I smiled. "Alright I'll let you sleep. Goodnight baby girl." I kissed her head and turned off the light. I walked back down to the kitchen and sat down.

"Is she okay?" Kendall asked looking up from the magazine.

"Just fine. Dirty diaper. She giggle and smiled at me though."

"Aww! I love it when she does that!" She giggled.

My phone rang and I answered it.

"Hey mama. What's up?"

"Elli wants her sister to come over. You wanna bring her over here and y'all can have a date night?"

"That would be wonderful! I'll be over in a few." I ended the call and smiled at Kendall "date night baby!"

"What?" She asked.

"We're having a date night. I'm taking Em over to my parents and were doing something tonight for your birthday!"

"Okay! Let me get her stuff." She smiled.

I dropped Em off and headed back home. I walked inside and the lights were all off. "Hello? Kendall?" No one answered. I walked upstairs to the bedroom and saw her asleep. I smiled and kissed her head.

After awhile she woke up and we got ready. I made reservations at a fancy restaurant. We headed to the restaurant and got our table.

"What are we doing tonight?" She asked.

"I don't know. Maybe we could get ice cream? Go to the lake and ya know skinny dip?" I took a sip of water.

"Hmm... Okay. Skinny dipping it is then!"

"Really? Damn I knew you had a wild side in ya!" I laughed. We talked and ate the rest of the night then we got in the truck and got on the highway.

"Baby?" She kissed my neck.

"Yeah?"

"Can we sleep in the truck tonight? Under the stars." She rubbed her hand on my thigh.

"Yeah. I'll stop by the house and get pillows and blankets."

"Okay." She giggled. "Plus I need to feed Daisy real quick!" She smiled.

I got the pillows and blankets while she fed Daisy. We got back in the truck and headed to the lake.

"This is beautiful." She sighed, laying in my arms, naked. I rubbed my hand over her back.

"I love you Kendall May."

"And I love you Chase James." She kissed me. "Round 2?" She laughed.

"Hell yeah baby!" I laughed and she started kissing me.

Awhile later we decided to go skinny dipping. I was swimming around and I felt something grab my arm.

"Boo!" Kendall laughed popping out of the water.

"Ahhh." I waved my arms and did a fake scream. "You're so scary." I smiled.

"Baby, I'm freezing!" She swam close to me.

I picked her up and carried her to the truck. I sat her on the tailgate and she smiled.

"This has been the best birthday I've ever had. Thank you." I hugged her and gave her a small kiss and then jumped up on the tailgate. We cuddled up and fell asleep.

We woke up and headed to the house. She went bupstairs and went back to sleep while I made us some breakfast. I took it upstairs and set it on her nightstand.

"Morning baby. I made you breakfast." I kissed her head.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Anything for my girl."

We ate and watched tv for awhile. We took a shower and had a little fun. We got a call from Ty and Jen and they asked if we wanted to go to a bar. We got dressed and Kendall was wearing the tight ass jeans that made her ass look damn good. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her forehead.

We ordered drinks and shots. The girls were dancing while Ty and I were sitting at the bar.

"Damn they are so funny when they drink."he laughed.

I looked over a Kendall and she was staring at me and smiled. I smiled back and took a sip of my beer. "I'm gonna dance with my fiancé." I told Ty and he nodded. I walked out there and danced with Kendall. "Have I told you how sexy you are when you move your hips like that?" I asked smirking. She giggled and kissed me.

It was getting late so we headed back to the house and I took Kendall upstairs. I laid her in the bed and helped her get dressed. Then she fell asleep right when her head hit the pillow.