{Chapter 11}

Chase was working and Elli was at a friends house. I was sitting in the living on my laptop when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. Tyler was standing there with some roses. I smiled and let him in. He handed me the roses and I put them on the coffee table.

"Thanks for the roses. They're beautiful." I smiled and went into the kitchen. He sat down and I gave him a glass of sweet tea. I sat back down and closed my laptop.

"Thanks." He took a sip and smiled. "Damn this is good!" He laughed.

"Thanks. Hold on I'm getting a call from Chase." I picked up my phone and hit answer.

C~Hey baby! Elli and I are going over to my parents will you meet us over there?
K~Okay! I'm gonna get a shower and get ready then I'll head over. Is everything okay?
C~Yeah. Mom said she's cooking dinner for all of us.
K~Okay love you.
C~Love you more.

I hung up and smiled at Tyler.

"I gotta get ready to go over to Chase's parents house." I smiled. He nodded and got up. "Thanks for the flowers." I hugged him.

"Thank you for the amazing sweet tea!" He hugged me and laughed. He headed out to his truck and I headed upstairs to get ready.

I got dressed and headed to the truck. I hopped in and headed to his parents. I pulled in next to Chase's truck and turned off the truck. I hopped out and Chase ran and hugged me tightly.

"Hey babe. How was work?" I asked kissing him. He wrapped a arm around my waist and we walked up to the porch.

"It was alright." He sighed. He looked tired. I hugged him and we sat on the swing.

"Where's Elli?" I asked.

"She's inside watching TV." He smiled.

"Dinners ready!" His mom yelled. We walked in and she gave me a hug. "How are you sweetie? Haven't seen you in awhile!" She asked me while sitting everything out.

"I'm good. How are you?" I asked taking a seat next to Chase.

"I'm alright." She replied sitting down. I smiled and nodded.

Chase grabbed my hand and squeezed it. We all ate and talked for awhile. His mom got up and grabbed the apple pie off the counter and I smiled.

"Hope y'all like apple pie!" She smiled.

"My favorite." I smiled. She cut us all a piece and we ate that. We went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Elli was tired so she headed upstairs to the room and laid down. I sat next to Chase and he put his arm around me and I laid on his shoulder.

"So son.. When do you plan on proposing to this gorgeous lady?" His dad looked at Chase. I kinda was in shock. I looked at Chase and he had wide eyes.

"I-i don't know." He replied. I felt him tense up a little but then calm down.

"Just wondering." His dad laughed a little. I gave him a small smile and Chase hugged me tighter.

"Well I'm uh gonna go check in Elli." His mama smiled. I nodded.

"I'll go to!" I jumped up. It was very silent. We walked upstairs and I opened the door slowly. She was sprawled out in the bed. I giggled and give her the thumbs up. She smiled and walked back downstairs. I sighed and shut the door slowly behind me. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door and locked it. I looked in the mirror and sighed. What if he's gonna propose soon?! I shook my head and walked back to the living room.

We talked and his mama even brought out some of his baby pictures. It was getting late so we got Elli loaded in the truck. We said our goodbyes and I got in my truck.

"I'll see you when we get home. Be careful! Love you baby." Chase kissed me.

"Love you." I smiled. He closed my door and I pulled out of the driveway and headed home.

We got home and I carried Elli upstairs and put her to bed. I walked to our bedroom and changed into some shorts and a tank top. I laid down and Chase walked in and got in his boxers and laid down. I cuddled up to his chest and he was rubbing my back.

I woke up and looked next to me. Chase was still asleep. I sighed and got up. The clock read 5:30am. I got a shower and changed into my shorts and a t-shirt. I slipped on my boots and pulled my hair up. I did my makeup and headed downstairs. I made a cup of coffee and made Elli her cereal. I walked upstairs and woke Elli up. She got dressed and ate. We grabbed our stuff and headed out the door. Elli got on the bus and I got in the car and headed to the coffee shop.

Jen made us a cup of tea and we sat down at the table. It wasn't to busy today. We talked and drank our tea.

"So me and Jake broke up.." She looked down. "I caught him cheating on me with some bitch." She sighed.

"I'm sorry Jen." I looked at her and she gave me a small smile. "Do you wanna come over for dinner tonight? I'll invite Tyler.." I smirked. She nodded and laughed.

We finished our teas and got back to work. A few more people came in and then it was closing time. We grabbed our stuff and headed to our cars. I headed to the house. I pulled into the driveway and Jen parked behind me. We got out and headed inside. Chase was coloring with Elli on the couch.

"Hey babe." I smiled and kissed his head.

"Hey darlin'. Hey Jen." He smiled.

I got my phone and called Tyler and invited him over. He said he would be over in an hour. I fed Daisy and Elli hugged onto my leg.

"Hey sweetie. How was school?" I asked.

"It was okay. Is Tyler coming over?" She asked looking up at me.

"Yep. Jenny and Tyler are staying for dinner. What should I make? Spaghetti? Grilled chicken?" I looked down.

"Grilled chicken!" She smiled. I nodded and she ran into the living room. I fixed the chicken and put it on the plate. I made a salad to go with it and I set everyone's drink out. Tyler knocked on the door and I answered it.

"Hey gorgeous!" He hugged me.

"Hey Ty." Elli hugged him. He smiled and picked her up.

"Well hello miss Elli. How have you been?" He asked.

"I've been good!" She hugged his neck. He put her down and she got in her seat. We all sat down and Jen sat next to Tyler. I looked at her and she looked shy.

Chase sat next to me and I felt his hand on my knee. I smiled at him and he squeezed my knee. I looked at Jen and she gave me a small smile.

"Elli. Please eat and stop playing with your food." I looked at her. She looked at me and then ate. I ate the rest of my food and took my plate to the sink. I sat back down and Chase looked at me. "I'll be right back. Chase will you help me with something?" I asked standing up. He nodded and stood up. We walked upstairs to the bedroom and I shut the door.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's so awkward." I laughed. He nodded. "So I told Jen I would invite Ty over and they could talk and get to know each other. They haven't said a word to each other.." I said.

"How about when Elli goes to bed let's have a bonfire and drink some beers and then hopefully they'll talk." He said. I nodded and looked up at him. He kissed me and he moved his hands up and down my back.

"Not right now!" I laughed. He smirked and opened the bedroom door. We walked back downstairs and everyone was finished eating. I put all the plates in the sink and Elli went upstairs and took her bath and then I read her a story and she was fast asleep. I walked back downstairs and grabbed some beers and we headed to the fire. I sat in Chase's lap and Jen sat next to Ty. They finally started talking! I looked at Chase and he smirked. I felt him move his hands up my legs and I giggled. We all talked and then they headed home and we headed upstairs.

I laid next to Chase. He had his arm around me rubbing my back. I kissed his chest and he smile at me.

"Goodnight Chase." I whispered.

"Goodnight darlin'." He kissed my head.

*A/N*
Hey y'all sorry I haven't been posting I've been super busy! Comment what ya think!