Chapter 2

Mal:
They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad

Jay:
A dirty no good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home

Evie:
So I got some mischief
In my blood
Y/n:
Can you blame me?
I never got no love

Carlos:
They think I'm callous
A lowlife hood
I feel so useless
All:
Misunderstood!

Mal, Evie, & Y/n:
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world
Wicked world

All:
I'm rotten to the core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like a kid next
Like the kid next door

I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core

Y/n:
Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
Mal:
How can you say that?
I'm just unique

Jay:
What, me a traitor?
Ain't got your back
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?

Evie:
So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart
I made you hurt?

Carlos:
The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is
All:
You ain't seen nothing yet!

Mal Evie, & Y/n:
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world
Wicked world

All:
I'm rotten to the core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like a kid next
Like the kid next door

I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core

The five of them end their song and Mal takes a lollipop out of a child's hand and laughs, so everyone else does too. Just then, Maleficent appears behind them, causing Mal to turn around. "Hi Mom," she says.
"Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed," Maleficent pouts.
"It was from a baby," Mal says, hoping to make her mother proud.
"That's my nasty little girl," Maleficent says. Mal smiles at her comment. Mal gives Maleficent the lollipop and she spits it and puts it under her underarm. "Give it back to the dreadful creature," she tells her guards.
"Mom..." Mal says.
"It's the deets, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." Mal mouths the last part to herself. "You, walk with me. See, I'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that counts... how to be me," Maleficent says.
"I know that. And I'll do better," Mal says.
"Oh! There's news! I buried the lead. You five have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon. (Carlos, y/n, Jay, & Evie tried to run away, but Maleficent's minions stopped them)
"What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" Mal exclaims.
"Me neither. I'm not going to a school with a bunch of snobby princesses who think they're important just because of their parents," y/n says, a note of disgust in her voice.
"And perfect princes," Evie says dreamily. "Ugh," she adds when she sees Mal and y/n glaring at her.
"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather. You feel me?" Jay says. He holds his hand out for Carlos to high-five, but Carlos ignores it.
"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave," Carlos says, shuddering slightly. Jay sneaks up behind him. "Woof!" he says in his ear. Carlos hits Jay for scaring him and turns around to look at y/n. She catches him staring at her and smiles at him. Embarrassed, he turns away, blushing slightly.
"Yeah, mom, we're not going," Mal states.
"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination. Knuckleheads!" Maleficent exclaims.
Maleficent leads them away from the road and back to a building where the VKs and their parents live.