Chapter 3

(The picture at the top of the chapter is y/n's outfit and hairstyle. You don't have to wear the accessories if you don't like them)

"You will go. You will find Fairy Godmother and you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy," Maleficent says, once they arrive at the building.
"What's in it for us?" Mal asks.
"Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns," Maleficent replies lazily.
"Um, I think she meant us," Carlos says.
"Yeah, what do we get for doing your bidding?" Y/n adds.
Maleficent ignores both of them and turns to Mal.
"It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"
"Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't-" Mal starts, but gets cut off by her mother.
"Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my sceptre, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!"
"Our will," Evil Queen corrects.
"Our will, our will," Maleficent says. She snaps her fingers at Mal, gaining her attention. "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy," she adds.
"What...mom..." Mal complains. Maleficent makes a gesture at her to make her stop complaining and they stare at each other, their eyes turning green as if in a staring contest, and Maleficent beats Mal. "Fine. Whatever," Mal says.
"I win," Maleficent gloats.
"Evie, my little evil-lette in training. You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing," Evil Queen says to her daughter, Evie.
"And lots and lots of mirrors!" Evie and her mother exclaim together.
"No laughing. Wrinkles," Evil Queen says, making her daughter stop laughing.
"Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much," Cruella De Vil says to her son, Carlos.
"Really, mom?" Carlos asks hopefully.
"Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet?" Cruella adds.
"Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing," Carlos says, disappointed.
Y/n looks at him and gives him a small smile. She knew how badly his mother treated him, and always made sure to be there for him. He returns the smile, a faint blush growing on his cheeks again. Luckily, y/n doesn't seem to notice.
"Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon," Cruella says.
"Oh, no! I'm not going!" Carlos exclaims.
"Y/n can't go either! I simply won't allow it! Who else will scare these idiots around us and cause mayhem?" The Mad Hatter grins crazily, looking at his daughter. The Mad Hatter was never a villain, but the people of Auradon thought he was too crazy to live among them and sent him to the Isle. Over time, he made friends with villains and in a way also became one, at least to the people of Auradon.
Y/n, who was nothing like her father, didn't enjoy terrorising people and driving them crazy.
"Dad, I already told you, I don't wanna-" y/n starts but gets cut off by him.
"Yes, yes, I know, you mentioned. I just wish you tried to be a little more like a villain," he mutters, but she knows he doesn't mind. Even though y/n does not want to be like her father, they still have a close bond.
Well, Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store. What did you score? Oh. Ooh. A lamp," Jafar says.
"Dad. I already tried," Jay says, when Jafar starts rubbing the lamp.
"Ah!" Jafar exclaims, before throwing the lamp back to Jay.
"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?" Evil Queen says to Evie, making her touch her forehead, searching for her non-existent unibrow.
"What is wrong with you all? People used to cower at the mention of our names!" Maleficent says. "For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us of our revenge... revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men."
"Ow!" Evil Queen says.
"Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!"
"I will..." Jafar says angrily.
"Pop!" Jay says, holding him back.
"Revenge on Alice and her sneaky little tactics!"
"SHE WILL PAY!" Mad Hatter bellows.
"Revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches."
"Oh, but they didn't get baby. They didn't get the... They didn't get the baby!" Cruella laughs. Carlos looks at y/n and she rolls her eyes playfully. He laughs slightly, and so does she. Unfortunately, Cruella sees this and glares at both Carlos and y/n menacingly.
"And I, Maleficent...The evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince," Maleficent continues. "Villains!"
"Yes," Evil Queen says.
"Yes?" Jafar asks.
"Our day has come. E.Q., give her the magic mirror." Maleficent orders.
"Yeah."
"This is your magic mirror?" Evie asks.
"Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be, but then again, neither are we! It will help you find things." Evil Queen tells her.
"Like a prince?" Evie asks.
"Like my waistline," Evil Queen jokes.
"Like the magic wand! Hello!" Maleficent states.
"Hello," Evil Queen replies.
My spell book. My book. I need my... that book. Oh, ah! The safe. The safe. Queen, help me! I never can figure this thing out," Maleficent says, pointing at the 'safe' which is a refrigerator.
"Voila," Evil Queen says as she opens the door.
"My spell... come, darling," she says to Mal. "Come. Oh... ooh! Oh, Oh. There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon. Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives?" she asks the other villains.
"Like it was yesterday," Evil Queen reminisces.
"And now you will be making your own memories," she says to Mal, who tries to grab the book, but her mother snatches it back. "By doing exactly as I tell you," she finishes, handing the book to her.
Whoo! Let's get this party started!" Jay shouts out.
"Carlos! Come," Cruella calls.
"Who is the fairest of them all?" Evil Queen asks Evie.
"Me," Evie says.
"Ah!" Evil Queen says.
"You," Evie replies, looking down,
"Yes! Let's go," Evil Queen says.
"Now, recite our mantra," Jafar tells Jay.
"There's no team in "I"," Jay replies.
"Oh, run along. You're making me tear up," Jafar says.
"Come on y/n, go get your bag," Mad Hatter says, a hint of sadness in his eyes.
"I'm gonna miss you, Dad," y/n says. Mad Hatter gives his daughter a soft smile before sniffing up. "Villains don't show emotion," he says. "Now hurry up, we don't want them leaving without you.
Y/n grabs her bag and runs up to Carlos. "I'm kind of scared to leave if I'm being honest," she admits.
"It's ok, I'm kinda nervous too. But you don't have to be scared, as long as you have me," he smiles and grabs her hand, leading her to the limo. She smiles back as they run up to join the others, hand in hand. Cruella calls out to Carlos and y/n after seeing them hold hands. "Carlos and y/n! Get back here! "Y/n! Come back here right this instant!" Mad Hatter exclaims to his daughter, but she just waves at him and disappears into the limo.
"The future of the free world rests on your shoulders. Don't blow it," Maleficent says to Mal.
Ah! Smells like common folk," Evil Queen says as Evie steps into the limo.
Bye-bye," Jafar says to Jay.
"The jackals have landed," the driver says through a walkie-talkie.
"Bring home the gold!" Jafar says.
"Bring home a puppy," Cruella calls.
"Bring home a hat," the Mad Hatter says.
"Bring home a prince," Evil Queen adds.
"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out," Evie says to Mal and pulls out a make-up brush once the limo starts moving.
"Ew, stop. I'm plotting," Mal says in disgust.
"Well, It's not very attractive," Evie states.
Carlos and Jay look at the dessert bar across them and fight to get the candy. Y/n, who's sitting next to Carlos, rolls her eyes at them playfully.
"Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what," Carlos says, pointing to a chocolate. "Y/n, gotta try them." "Ok," she says and takes a bite, and she instantly loves it. "Bet you wanted to offer it to your girlfriend first," Jay teases Carlos. "Shhh!" Carlos exclaims and hits Jay on his arm, his face reddening. Y/n however, doesn't hear what Jay said to Carlos.
"Look!" Evie says.
"It's a trap!" Carlos screams,
"We're doomed! Y/n says. Carlos grabs onto her and she goes closer to him, clutching his shirt. He puts his arms around her and pulls her close, and she clutches onto him tighter. Everyone freaks out until they realise that they aren't drowning. They look out the window and see a golden bridge form.
"It must be magic," Evie says.
Carlos and y/n quickly let go of each other, embarrassed by what just happened. Both of their cheeks turn red, and they look away from each other. Jay, Evie, and Mal notice what just happened and share a smirk, but don't say anything.
"Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal asks the driver.
"No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button..." the driver says, holding up a button which partitions the front of the limo and the back.
"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy," Mal says.
"Y/n yawns and lays her head on Carlos' shoulder, drifting off to sleep. Carlos looks at her and blushes but doesn't move throughout the ride to Auradon until she wakes up.