FOUR

NOTE; This chapter contain 18+ content.. words used as pet, whore and many more....

I wanted her to make her mine. Destroy her ravishes her

After getting to the meeting, I went to my cabin and called my recent assistant. The meeting would require the speaker, but I had a personal assistant who is Victoria she is little sassy and arrogant bitch, but she is perfect for the job of assistant. I called her and gave her instructions for new job as assistant to miss, violate I need her in my cabin all the time.

After preparing the contract I called miss, smith and told her to sit, and she immediately obeyed I investigated her hands and legs for any protest, but she just obeyed me. Her eyes glued t her lap, it's like she doesn't want to look into my eyes, she is avoiding eye contact. And told her about the contact and she made her way out I looked at her tiny ass. Her tight ass.

The contract has everything written on it with the perfectly managed list, I gave her enough time to read and sign it, and if she wants to back out, she has a way now. I got the details of violate and I got the link to make her mine. She has taken a loan for her studies and home, that dealer is working under me, I have multiple business all over New York

Sitting in my cabin thinking about various ways to make her beg for my mercy. Just in time I was about to call her a knock on my cabin made me look and here she was standing, some paper was in her hand and those legs she was trembling in her way. She kept the papers and spoke

Sir I have signed the contract' 'she spoke with head down. I raised an eyebrow at her, and she kept her gaze down, sweet little girl,

I look at her for reassurance that she is read the contract carefully, I'm not the man for soft flush and hand with care, for her posture I see, she didn't bother to read the whole contract, I asked her, but she flinched at my words, I agree my voice came out a little too harsh then usual

With that reaction I made my voice a little calm and spoke, I don't want you to backout on this contract, if you do so you must pay a huge amount to the company' 'her eyes wide at my words and nods slowly with answer. And that she is trapped in my golden cage.

Golden cage

With that I instructed and got out to club the most important meeting, but I kept distracted by her legs and pink trembling lips. A whore walks to my way with the leash in her one hand and whiskey tray on other. I came her to the meeting I don't have any intension to fuck anyone now. But her bouncing breast on full display to imagine and her tight black lacy panty throwing a Bonner to everyone in the club.

But my mind is too stubborn to let go violates innocent face and get to plot a dirty planning to leash the pretty little neck of hers.my pretty little whore.

I took the whiskey from her and she offers a leash to me I shook my head slow to indicate not interest in her, she understood and make her way to others

AUTHERS POV;

While he was waiting in the club for meeting, he senses some tension running on club when he looks at the direction of his instinct there his business rivel David Rodriguez the biggest enemy of Salvotor Sinclair, they both looked at each other and smirk, Salvotor knew the business deal and he knows the holes of Rodriguez's business by some secret sours, they are here to take the biggest deal down for arms..

I am surprised you made it to this deal Sinclair' 'David says

The deal is still on Rodriguez, make it or ''he says while taking a sip on his whiskey. With a wink. Just in time, his phone buzzed with new notifications.

Trouble in town Rodriquez, seems like your little mistress is on her marathon' 'he smirks at him,

You have a habit of keeping garbage on golden thrown, shit never leaves the smell', he says with next second their guns were on hold to trigger each other...

At the evening violate was still exhausted with the work which Victoria has given to her it was a lot for the first day of her, with the whole schedule she forgot to read the contract and look through her watch it was evening she hurriedly started setting up while she flinches at door thud. Its Salvator

What are you doing here at this time'' Salvotor asks

I... sir...I was about to leave' 'she stutters

He walked towards her with high steps and looked at her face and trembling legs. Leaned to her ears and whispered slowly...

Stop trembling unless you want me to fuck your pretty ass right here' 'her eyes widen in fear, she never heard those words until now, she doesn't understand what he is saying out of blue.

He looked straight into her eyes and immediately recognize that she hasn't read the papers which she signed. He never has mercy to anyone. And neither he has any plan to show to this girl .

She gulped at his voice and her breath hitched,' Be prepared tomorrow miss, smith. For What you have signed' 'he smirks and brushed knuckle on her cheek her soft tear slips from her eyes.

Leave, unless you want what I just stated''. He mocked at her with smirk..

She rushed out without second wasting in his cabin, her heart was beating with high speed and her whole body was shriving with fear. She just wanted to go home and check the goddam contract which she has signed without checking

A little submissive

He chuckles at her running and fear. And let out a satisfied sigh, and thought to him self 

Darling you will be my pet with little fear and pain  

A pet which obeys my every order and beg me for my mercy for pleasure when my belt contact to her cute little butt cheeks make it as bloody red and never allow her to unleash the collar of golden chain.

With that he made his way to one of his secret strip clubs, he walked to the VIP section of the club, the club was full of naked girl with collars on their neck, some of the whores walks to him he ignores and walk to his private room in club.

Its dark room with the huge bed and a lot of sex toy, this room is soundproof the black wall paint attracts the moment, he walked to bed, within a second a girl with blond hair, she is Niki her curvy figure and a golden neck belt with leash was in her hand he smirks at her and took the leash from her harshly made her to kneel in front of him she abruptly looked at his eyes for any mercy, but he was anything but merciful to his whores...

She opened his belt and began to suck his cock making him let out a groan in frustration he never finds any amuse in her but her body which attracts him most when he is exhausted, so he brought her to him whenever he is frustrated and tired, he uses her as toy. But today he was not satisfied with the blowjob she was giving to him.

So, he made her to stand by her collar she was a teary mess with the blowjob, but she was smirking at him like bitch she was... That made his anger rise he made her in fours and fuck her ass and cunt until she passes out. But he was not satisfied.. 

(vote the chapter)