TWENTY TWO

Note: chapter contain cruel scene and blood (❁'◡'❁)

I look back to see another girl with the exact same scent. I shake my head to clear the thought, but Raphael notices and smirks at me. I glare at him, silently urging him to keep his mouth shut. The guy always has a big mouth in front of me, which infuriates me.

"I can see the effect she has on you," he smirks while taking a sip.

"Yeah, good to fuck," I answer bluntly. She does have an attractive body and a certain allure.

"Wanna share?" Raphael asks. I glare at his question, prompting him to raise his hands in surrender.

I start plucking his nails one by one, making him cry out in pain. But he still doesn't open his mouth. Dain kicks him in the guts, causing him to tumble out of the chair in agony, blood streaming from his hand.

One of my men sets him back in the chair for me to continue the torture. I grab a rusted knife, sharp enough to cut through his skin, and place it on his shoulder. Slowly, I move it down, cutting through one layer of his skin, his screams echoing in the room. I smirk at him, looking into his teary eyes.

His screams and pleadings satisfied me. After the party, I came directly to torture and extract information from these individuals. When I got bored, I moved to my mansion to release some stress.

I glanced at the room that was open – my playroom. I was about to move when I received a notification. I checked it; it was from Raphael. 

"There, your gift is ready in your favorite position. Thought today would be great."

Him and I made a bet on pool which he lost, forfeiting his escort to me. Now, that escort is in the red room, something I really needed at this time. I haven't seen Violate in the last two days, which only intensifies my desire for her. Her scent almost gave me a boner at the party.

I entered the room to find the girl naked, kneeling in front of the door with a collar around her neck and silver heels on. She held a leash in her hand. I smirked at her and took the leash, making my way to the couch where I prepared a drink for myself. She crawled towards me and sat in front of me.

She had a curvy body and dusky skin. I removed my belt, indicating for her to suck on it. She obliged, taking my dick into her mouth, and her actions made me groan with satisfaction.

Pumping in and out taking deep down to throat I'm big compare to normal size but she took with little sturggle,her eyes is emotionless which i don't like and her lips is moving with redeem and looking at me the fear which has in violates eyes gave me pleasure but she never hold any fear or emotion in her eyes, i shook her head from my cock and took fist full of her hair, took her from behind covering her face on the pillow thrusting hard which made her cry out i know i can give pain with my cock as much as pleasure but today im pissed.

After 1 hour of hard thrust she passed out i gave her some money and told my men to throw her out, why I'm not satisfied...

I need to get a grip on myself from this girl.

Vote for chapter,