ELEVEN

In the meeting her gaze was down at her laptop but she knows salvotor is looking at her in every 2 second she can feel his gaze on her body and that made her more aroused and wetter, she welt same thing on her stomach again, after the night she experiencing the same knot building several time but never goes away, her swollen bud is aching again on her wet panty.

She never paid attention to the meeting her mind was on between her legs which was aching clit was itching and he was enjoying the multiple emotions showing on her face, he can easily read her face by just one glance how she is pressing her thighs together, how her lips are pressing and after every 5 minute she is adjusting herself on her seat, he can identify that her seat is not much comfortable, she is sipping the water every 10 minute.

After the meeting he order Victoria to call violate to his personal cabin which is on same floor he rarely uses to only important meetings,

She walked to violate who is standing on corner sipping on her fourth coffee of the day to ease the day, 'violate take this file to chief'' she handed her files, and violate gulped out of fear,

Why can't you give' 'she spoke silently. Victoria glared at her, she knows that no one is allowed in this office cabin until he calls someone, but perfectly hid her emotion and smirked at her. 'Straighten up your back violate and better if you seal your lips as well, I'm doing as told' 'she gestured towards the file.

This must be important' 'she walked away with frustration on her face, it was bare minimum but violate has noticed it.she sighed to herself and walked to the direction where Victoria showed her. She knock on the door once but no reply she waits for another 10 second and knock again, but again no reply so she decided to walkout but remember Victoria's word about important.

She entered the cabin hesitated, and typed the same code which has in his cabin, and it got unlock, she entered the cabin, but it's more like a small room with office desk at corner, a little cozy and she like it here, and it has a little restroom attached. She didn't saw chief inside so she kept the document of desk but stopped eventually by dark shadow engulfing her small body, it has come in light, now she could see her chief standing Infront of her only in pant, half naked.

He had a lion face tattoo on his right arm, a muscular body with six-pack abs, and a visible V-line that sparked her imagination. She found herself captivated by his physique, almost drooling over him. He smirked at her reaction, clearly aware of the impact he had on her. His looks alone seemed to make her even more aroused. Unconsciously, she inhaled more of his scent, further heightening her arousal. His scent sent chills down her spine.

He comes closer to her and leaned to her face and licked his lips Infront of her, she looked at his action and did the same to him, he blows on her face to remove the strands of hair, she inhaled his minty breath by this time she lost her sense, her mind was blur and he knows it, and knows how to use it.

He moved away from her and told her to take one of the files and start reading the content of the file Infront him while he is seating on his huge ass chair, she stares at him for a second and did as tell. She started to read the file, but her mind was too blurry, and her eyes betrayed her, his eyes met her and now for the first time she made eye contact with him without fear.

He let out a sigh and she dropped her file from her hand and cleared her throat awkwardly, immediately look away from his v line, he saw her and waved his hand to get her attention, she looked at him, he taped on his lap to sit, she didn't move from her place and about to shook her head when the last night memories flashed her mind, and he legs moved towards him.

She sits on his lap for the first time and wiggled a little to adjust but he grabbed her waist, 'stop wiggling, or I will fuck you on this desk' 'he warned her. She sat still on his lap, he began to touch her boobs though the shirt, she didn't protest to let go but to herself surprise she was enjoying his touch, she let-out a sweet moan when he pinched her nipple, and looked closely to her red marks,

Never hide my marks sweet pants' 'he said while brushing fingers to her skin and she was enjoying the touch, she completely lost her sense, she Comes to reality when his phone buzzed and slid from his lap awkwardly, his jaw clenched at her reaction he hang up the call without even glancing at it.

She stood Infront of him red flushed embarrassed how she was sitting on his lap, she let out a small gasp when she saw a stain on his trouser, she cannot face him anymore, so she ran off to washroom. And hid her face on her palms, frustrated with herself at not being able to control herself, he just stood with smirk while she is running towards washroom.

(vote for the chapter)

(❁'◡'❁)