Thirty two

'' j is my best friend since my high school she and i shared a apartment and she is possessive about me and she doesn't have any idea about the contract which I have and she insisted to meet i was avoiding meetings. 'she blurt out.

'' so she is the one you care about,'' her eyes widen when he said that. she knows he can kill now he will take this advantage.

'' so your saying your not mature enough to make your own decisions and your dependent on your friend, or she is controlling your life.''  he said with stern voice..

''J is an important part of my life, but she doesn't control it. We support each other in making choices that are best for us. "she stutter a little but confident in her answer.

he looked at her, and mutter'' i will change this.''.....

''why are you scared to tell her the truth, why are you hiding thing with her then. 'his question made her feel disgusted. And the she just want to tell her that she feel shame to taking the reckless decision of joining the company...

''i don't want her to get worried about me and because of the contract condition.'' its been a few hours she got tied and her wrist her getting slightly bruised so made her investigation short and decided to leave her for now.

''so why she was touching  what mine.'' she didn't understood what he meant her mind was too foggy for puzzles and she just furrows her eyes brows at him when realization hits her. 

''I'm sorry chief that's just old habit of her. and i promise no one will touch me.'' she was exhausted. 

'' no one touches what's mine and ill make sure to kill them if someone touches.'' her eyes wide in fear his words was promising and she knows he can do what he just told.

'I wont think twice to kill her if she comes near you.'' with that he unhook her hands and legs she quickly scoot away from him and silent tear rolled out, she was so scared and exhausted that she fell asleep.

**********************************

its been 2 days for the punishment and violate was to expecting him to leave her without sex but he never touched her since, and only 2 weeks was pending for the contract to finish, she was feeling little bit relief on her life. 

salvator and violate is in the meeting with the finance and Raphael enter with cast on his hand, violate wanted to talk to Raphael but stays quite because of salvator.

the meeting was finished and violate was about to getup but raphael made her sit with gesture. and salvator glared at him. that says no one order her except me.

''chief  its the party that has been held and you have to be at the party, its business party.''rapheal says.

''and most companies CEO will be attending the party its like business opportunities for us'' salvator just shrugged he got the signal what rapheal is saying to him. he just nod.

''okay i will attend the party get the things sorted,'' he ordered.

'' as i cant be attending the party so you have to take a company with you so miss violate can be great company,'' she snap her eyes at Raphael's suggestion, he did this before as well and she got narrow escape now she cant deny anything as he cant with injured hand. but she don't want o be with alone with Raphael.

''okay violate will be my company for this party, unless if you have any other plans .'' he looked at her with smirk .and she just shook her head frantically. After some seconds violate moved out.

we have the best oppertunity to check who has attacked and why .'' rapheal suggest. salvator just nods at him while sipping from her coffee which she forgot to take with her.. and rapheal noticed that salvator took the violates cup instead of his. allthough her cup was far from his.so its not a mistake.. 

he felt happy that his friend finally got the love and peace in his life but the way he is choosing is still the cruel but he decided to talk to him.

''i know you don't want to attend any parties so if you dont want to go i can still manage with the colourful cast brother.'' he teased playfully. Thinking he will notice that its not his cup.but salvator just looked at him and rolled his eyes .

" I'll pass on that suggestion. I've got better things to do than entertain your ideas."salvator shrugged.

'' ohh my my are you caring about me or you wanna just spent a beautiful night with sexy violate.''rapheal said with dramatic gasp..

"Neither. I'm just not interested. Keep your fantasies to yourself. "he shrugged of. and rapeal just smirked at him. making him narrow his eyes. and finally his eyes landed on the lip balm mark on the cup , which was violates and he just pretend he didnt noticed it and took a sip from the mark.

rapheal stood for walking out' 'most of the underworld fancy gang members are attending this party,'' he said . 

''keep her safe salvator, and I'm not talking about party'' he moved out of the cabin...

a small smile appear on salvator's lips thinking how beautiful she looked sleeping on his bed...