TWENTY THREE

Violate pov;

Hey what are you thinking of," one of the worker in office disturbed. my thoughts, my mind is engulfed with his thoughts what he will do.

Nothing just stressed,"i forced smile.

We walked out from offics to have somthing ray is the one in this office who never question me or ask me anything how i get the job assistant. She new in this like me.

Walking to the restaurant we order for food and i checked my phone for any notification for today but none, its the. Last message from that unknown sender. Which was a address for that night shich felt horrible.

Its not like my body don't like what he does but its my mind which is disgusted by the act which he plays with me i feel disgusted by this i want be free. Free from this cheos..

After finishing the lunch we walked to office where to find victoria smirking at us with evil in her eyes..

Hey beauties seems like you don't have enough work to roam around," victoria asks

I was about to answer when ray spoke.

Yeah we did had work we are done, not like some lazy bitches here to floant there asses,"

"Wow, your confidence level is truly impressive. If only it was proportional to your actual knowledge,You have big mouth, carefull ray your just intern here," victoria argue."

Oh well aware abouts victoria it would be great if you use your perfectly plaster nose to breath rather then poking to someones life,"

I see she has big mouth she seriously shut up victoria.

Victoria glared at her and left.ray smiled at me innocently and my lips twiched at her.

I took a steo towards his cabin pressed the button to check if he is there in cabin or not thankfully the light didn't turned to green it indicates he is not in his cabin but morning i have saw him with Raphael.

I shook my thoughts and entered the cabin and started my work for rest of the day, but surprisingly in this schedule chief is no ware to be found but he has meetings today.

I looked at the clock to move out when my phone buzz.its J. I have ignored her alot since she left for work I didn't mean to ignore her but I can't lie to her and to scared to tell her the truth.

Hello,"i manage to keep calm.

Hello sweetheart been ignoring me lately,"

Never J i love you,"i response with quick guilt feeling inside my stomach.

Anyways how about club tonight in blank space,"i thought for a moment but i really wanna go this club is very famous and fun to visit, but what if chief call.me in today,

Are you think to go out with me now,"annoying voice ecos in line,

No J im caming,"the words spill from my mouth as beans I can't think when she is irritated i don't want to her to be sad.

Okay meet you soon sweetheart,"i hangup the call and thought to text chief that i want of today.

I texted him with hasisted but never got a reply so im in home battling for myself wheather to go or not.

Vote for chapter