Keeli Yates

HAPPY 50TH CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU GOT THIS FAR YOU ARE A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING THAT HAS GOOD TASTE IN BOOKS. YES YOU ARE.

I SINSERLY NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD EVER MAKE IT THIS FAR AND I LOVE YOU ALL FOR BEING THE PEOPLE TO READ ALONG WITH ME. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME TO HAVE ALL OF YOU HERE GOING THROUGH THIS EXPERIENCE WITH ME. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE IN MY LIFE AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE SO MANY OF YOU HERE WITH ME JUST MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I FEEL LIKE I AM REPEATING MYSELF A BUNCH BECAUSE I KEEP TELLING YOU THE SAME THING, THAT YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. BUT YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE, SO YOU KNOW I GOTTA KEEP SAYING IT. BECAUSE OF THIS BOOK I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IT HAS JUST BEEN SO AWESOME TO SEE COMMENTS FROM EACH OF YOU. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLES WHO DON'T LIKE TO COMMENT I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT I WISH YOU WOULD COMMENT SO THAT I COULD KNOW YOU A LITTLE BIT. BUT IF YOU STILL DON'T WANT TO, THAT'S OKAY, I STILL LOVE YOU <3

IN HONOR OF THIS SPECEIL OCCASION I AM GOING TO WRITE THE REST OF THE CHAPTER IN ALL CAPS!

NO JUST KIDDING, I AM NOT. BUT I ALMOST HAD YOU THERE DIDN'T I? LOL

BUT BEFORE YOU START READING THIS VERY SPECIAL CHAPTER...

I want to dedicate this chapter to the nine people who were shot and killed at Mother Emmanuel church in Charleston, South Carolina earlier this week. And for the families who are in mourning, for the children left without mothers and fathers. We are praying for the city of Charleston and its church, and this chapter is for them. It's not much, but it is something.

IF YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK (WHICH IS QUITE COMEFORTABLE) OR YOU ARE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY (WHICH I HOPE IS COMEFORTABLE AS WELL, THOUGH I DON'T KNOW, IS YOUR COUNTRY COMFY? PLEASE RATE YOUR COUNTRY'S COMFORTABLENESS ON A SCALE OF DOWN PILLOW TO ROCK HARD. I RATE AMERICA AS CONFUSED MEMORY PILLOW) ANYWAY, SORRY, I WILL BE SERIOUS NOW.

If you don't know, last Wednesday in the middle of a prayer service a white guy went into a church with a gun. After he was there an hour he shot and killed nine people, many of whom were reverends, so I have learned. I am actually near Charleston now and it is just . . . so horrible. I really can't understand it all. Just the thought of something like this happening is absolutely unacceptable. I was in tears this morning . . .

Anyway I just didn't want to ignore that injustice.

*shakes out entire body*

OKAY NOW WE ARE ONTO THE CHAPTER!

HAPPY 50TH!

<><><>CHAPTER 50! <><><>

Keeli Yates studied her phone with intensity.

"Come on!" she demanded in a hushed tone. The screen of her IPhone 5 was still black.

With a groan she threw her phone onto her bed and massaged her temples. Her phone was already slowing down even though she only got it two years ago. The apps kept crashing and the Wi-Fi was slow even when she was feet away from the router. She wished she could do something to fix it.

Sighing she stood up from her bed and went into the bathroom connected to her bedroom. She figured she might as well splash some water on her face, to get herself out of the foul mood she was in.

It was summer time. The house was quiet with her parents out and Keeli had nothing to do today. she had actually been planning on typing out the chapter of fanfiction that she kept procrastinating about, but she kept putting it off.