The End

Chapter 115
THE LAST CHAPTER OF FALLING THROUGH PORTALS

**********

​Percy Jackson awakened under a gold sky.
​It was so bright that he had to shield his eyes. 

He sat up and squinted.

Where the heck was he?

Everything was the color of actual gold, and almost as bright as the sun.

He pushed himself into a standing position and nearly lost balance. He felt much lighter than normal. Percy looked around and was startled to see the outline of the woods to his right and cabins down below him. He could even see a sparkling, gold ocean in the distance.
​It was home. It was camp dipped in a thick coat of inchor.

​Percy looked down and laughed when he realized he was wearing one of his worn, orange camp half-blood shirts and jeans. Oh, it felt so good to wear real clothing.
​What was he doing here?

​And unless the Stolls decided to seriously go all-out with a prank, this wasn't Camp Half-Blood.

​Percy wandered down the hill towards the dining pavilion. It too was a solid gold, so bright it was nearly blinding. While it was an interesting change, Percy preferred the normal, marble aesthetic.

​He was just about to make his way over to the Poseidon table when he heard footsteps crunch the golden grass behind him.

Percy turned to see -himself?

​"What the heck?" Percy muttered.

​It was a slightly older version of himself in a light gray t-shirt. The only major difference between the two of them was how pale this guy was.

​"Percy?" the guy said.

​"Um," Percy looked around, "Who are you?"

​The guy laughed, "Percy, its me."

​Percy cocked his head. Was that a British accent?

​"Harry?"

​Harry Potter grinned.

​Percy laughed and embraced his twin, "Where are your glasses? What the heck are you doing here? In fact, while I am asking, where is 'here' and why am I 'here'?"

​Harry ran a hand through his hair. He did look eerily like Percy without his glasses.

​"I have no idea, I just finished talking to Professor Dumbledore when I appeared here," Harry said.

​"That's weird," Percy itched his chin, "Anything unusual happen recently?"

​Harry laughed out loud, "Yes, you could say that, considering how I just spoke to my dead professor after Voldemort killed me."
​Percy blinked.

Harry was in the Deathly Hallows.

Somehow two books had transpired between the time they had last seen each other.

​"Wait a second," Percy pinched the bridge of his nose, "if you're here because you're dead . . ."

​Percy's stomach dropped.

​In a flash, he relived the moments before the Dalek killed him.

​"I am dead too!" Percy stumbled back.

​After a moment, Harry responded, ". . . I am sorry for your loss . . .?"

​Percy scoffed out his nose and sat down on one of the dining table benches, "Gee, thanks."

​Harry sat next to him, "So did you get visited by a dead professor?"

​"Nope, just you," Percy huffed.