Author's Note

Hello my amazing readers.

Before we get into anything else I want to take a moment to do something important. I want to recognize some important people in my life who have really helped make this book what it has become.

I would first like to thank Microsoft Word for spell check. God bless spell check. This book would be illegible without it. Secondly, I would like to thank Fandom Wiki for helping me through all my queries and research going into different fandoms. I would like my old laptop (may he rest in peace) who got me through the first 100 chapters of Falling Through Portals. You were slower than a turtle, but I appreciated your resilience. If only you could have held a charge . . .

But in all seriousness, I want to thank my God for the incredible blessing that this book has been to me. for the gifts, he has blessed me with and equipped me with to write this book. I never want to pass by how thankful I am to you for that. You, are the greatest unofficial official co-author a writer could ask for and I love you for that.

I want to thank my younger brother, Ronny, for reading every single chapter of this book. Even though you don't always read them right away (lol) you have always been the one person physically in my life to go through this exciting journey with me from start to finish. And considering its been over three years now, that is amazing. So, thank you. Your excitement, begging me for spoilers, and overall enthusiasm really helped me continue this book even during the times I wasn't sure I wanted to. I Love you brother.

I want to thank my friends who not only put up with me in real life, but checked out Falling Through Portals too. Special thanks to Jahna and Sarah who have consistently read this book and got to the end (LOL) you are gifted with perseverance.

I would like to thank my friend named Noah who suggested the idea of a Percy Jackson – Avatar Last Air bender crossover to me. you didn't know it at the time, but you were the reason this book started, so thank you!

I would like to thank all the adults who I have spoken with about this book. The practice was crucial in my effort to not sound like a bumbling idiot while I tried explaining what a "fanfiction" and "fandom" was. And I would especially like to thank those people who willingly sat through my explanation and politely asked questions even though they didn't really understand. You all make me smile.

A special thanks to EVERYONE who has ever sent me fanart or cover ideas or anything over the years. You guys don't know how much it means to me. It doesn't even feel like my book that you all are drawing. It's just too surreal! You guys seriously are amazing. Thank you so so so much!

And Finally, I would like to thank every single one of you who are reading this right now. You are the greatest fans I could ever ask for. Your comments always brighten my day. To be able to meet so many incredible people from all over the world is just . . . it seems impossible! Like centaurs! I never imagined this book would be read by lots of people in the USA- let alone all over the world!

Your excitement and love of this book is the only reason we are here right now. I would not have continued it otherwise. You probably don't even realize this, but you have given me the confidence to write. The experience of writing for (an incredibly forgiving) audience has very literally changed my life. God has allowed this experience to shift my mindset and mold me into what he had always planned. To be a writer. Before writing Falling Through Portals, I was planning to go to business school and run a company. Now? I am in the business of writing. You all inadvertently made me an author, and I am going to spend the rest of my life using the gift God has blessed me with.

You have been one of the greatest blessings in my life and I really can't thank you enough. I hope that after this book is put to bed, you all will encourage me as I continue writing. I am dreaming of a book signing, sometime in the future, where one of you guys come up to me and tell me you read this book and chances are I will burst into tears on the spot because YOURE ALL JUST SO AMAZING.