11.

Harmomy

"He WHAT!" Aaliyah yells from the living room.

"Yeah. He called me." I walk into the living room wheeling my now packed suitcase, ready for our flight that's in an hour.

"To say what?" She passes me the water bottle from the fridge that I had previously asked for.

"To see if we can be civil so the holiday isn't awkward because we're going to be together a lot." I roll my eyes as I walk out of the living room and upstairs to my room to grab my jacket.

"Damn." I hear Aaliyah call out from downstairs.

As I open my wardrobe to grab my jacket I spot my two year old Real Madrid Jersey Jude bought me. It's hung up in the very back of my wardrobe. I often forget it's there. Another thing I couldn't bring myself to get rid of. Still remember the day he gave it to me like it was yesterday.

He took me for a tour of the stadium. And then we walked into the locker room so I could get a sneak peak of his shirt.

"I look really good in these colours. You're lucky." I said to him. Staring at his hung up shirt.

"Definitely am." He replied looking me up and down, poking my ribcage playfully. I swatted his hand away, laughing.

"I have your shirt here." He revealed picking up the box that was on the bench. It was white with a pretty pink ribbon tied around it.

I was so excited as I took it from his hands. I sat down on the bench, untying the ribbon. Lifted the lid off and stared down at the shirt.

I carefully took it out, turning it over to look at the back. When I read what was on there I gasped. I remember feeling so many emotions back then as I looked at what he had printed out on the back.

"Harmony B?" I smiled over at him curiously.

"For Bellingham of course." He smirked confidently.

I shook my head, smiling shyly.

"This is so cute!" I marvelled at the shirt before me. Held it close to me. I was so excited to wear it loudly and proudly.

"Thank you." I placed the box down and stood up.

He pulled me into him, kissed me.

"Try it on." He encouraged.

I pulled it over my head and slipped it on. Jude pulled my hair out of it for me, gently placing it down.

"How do I look?" I grinned as I turned around to look at him.

"Breathtakingly gorgeous." He stated without missing a beat.

He took his phone out to take pictures of me in it. A few normal ones, of the back of the shirt and then me facing him. And then I started to do silly little football poses to really get into character.

"You're insane." He laughed as he put his phone away.

"That's why you like me so much. It's part of my charm." I shrugged. Pulling the shift off of me and placing it back neatly into the box, lid on it again.