23.

Harmony

"What the fuck." I blink rapidly, mouth agape as I stare over at Rome who's stood by a motorbike I'm assuming to be his, two helmets in his hand.

"Hey." He flashes his charming smile over to me.

I step down the hotel lobby steps to get to him. Come to a stand in front of him and just stare at the motorbike behind him.

"You ride a motorbike?"

"Yeah." He nods squinting at me a little because of the sun. It's a very hot day today.

Honestly, I'm waiting for the shoe to drop because how can one man be so perfect? Kind, respectful, attractive and just the right amount of mysterious.

"A lot of people in Padura do. Almost every family owns one." He laughs lightly.

"I see." I finally fix my shocked face. Smile at him instead.

"You ready?" He asks me, holding a helmet out for me.

"Uhm...sure." I say skeptically. Absolutely shitting it going onto the motorbike.

"You'll be fine. Promise." He smiles reassuringly. Probably can see my nerves. He places his helmet down on the bike and walks over to me.

I hold my hair back while he gently places the helmet onto my head.

"This is heavy as fuck." I laugh. Voice muffled.

He stands back to look at me.

"You pull it off well." He shrugs with a grin.

"Thank you." I smile back playfully at him. Not that he can even see because my mouth is covered.

I follow him to the motorbike. He places his helmet on and then holds out his hand to help me on.

He gets on after me. Turns back to look at me, lifting his helmet up a little so he can talk to me.

"Wrap your arms around my waist." He instructs.

I nod doing as he says. Still absolutely terrified to be on this thing.

The minute he takes off I'm clinging to him like a cat would to a tree. Absolutely frightened. But once we get out of the hotel and on the road, the sun shining on us and the scenery passing us by, I realise it's not bad at all. In fact this is actually a very nice moment.

Throughout the drive I realise I don't even know where Rome's taking me. I try not to question it in my head too much though. I just enjoy the moment I'm having right now. Don't think I've ever felt this relaxed.

We come to a stop about ten minutes later. We're outside this shop.

Rome gets off the bike, takes off his helmet. I take mine off and hand it to him.

Now the big clunky helmet isn't on I can see the shop clearer. It's a florist shop. It looks beautiful. I can already see tulips in my favourite colour in the window.