46.

Jude

After a long day of wedding related things, all of which I was on Harmony watch for—which doesn't differentiate from my normal day as I've been on Harmony watch for three years now, we finally wrap it up and head to dinner with the group.

I love Harmony, don't get it twisted, but boy am I glad to be around our friends right now. At least they can take over and assure my fiancé is relaxed and not losing her shit.

After giving Bianca hell she proceeded to argue with the photographer we had a meeting with to discuss the wedding pictures and how she wanted them to look. Poor lad mistakenly asked about her boot, if it would still be there on the wedding day.

To which, naturally as that boot is her new enemy, Harmony responded with a sharp no followed by asking him what he'd do if the boot was going to be on for the wedding day. Would that make him incapable of doing his job and how good of a photographer is he really if that puts him off.

It's safe to say she is very much a bridezilla.

Think I'm extremely immune to her craziness now because weirdly this makes me love her even more. Love doing damage control, having to explain to all of the people we meet that she's just a tad on the crazy side. Love making the joke about her not taking her meds only for her to shoot me a sharp look.

Love it all with her. As long as she's somewhere mixed in that craziness, panicking and rambling, I'll forever be excited to deal with it. Just because it's her.

We're at the hotel now, walking to the restaurant that's been arranged for us by management to eat at.

"This place is nice!" Aaliyah smiles taking a seat next to Toby.

"So nice!" Chloe agrees.

"It's alright." Harmony shrugs. Arms crossed. A bit on the grumpy side at the moment. I think it's to do with her lack of sleep. After being up since seven in the morning.

"What's wrong with you." Aaliyah nods her chin towards her best friend.

"Nothing." Harmony shrugs again.

"She's a bit on the grumpy side. Tired. Been a long day." Throw an arm around her that I know will soften her up a bit. As expected, it does. Those lips of hers that I adore crack a little smile.

"Oh right, how's the wedding planning going?" Gio asks, ignoring my flashing eyes and subtle head shaking at him, signalling for him to not ask that question.

He notices it way too late. My gorgeous fiancé has already started her rant. It's like holding up a red flag for a bull.

"Oh you wouldn't believe what the photographer asked me!" She starts, both palms flat on the table as she leans in, spilling her guts to everyone at the table.

She goes into her full rant. Our friends are all wide eyed. Not knowing what to say. Feeling a bit awkward as they're not sure what way to react that will appease her best. Me though? I'm staring at her, absolutely enchanted. In love with her more than I was a second ago.

I can't wait to marry this absolutely insane woman next to me. Best face in the world, extremely mouthy. Can talk you into or out of anything. Can talk for England actually. Has a way with words, in another life she'd kill it as a lawyer.