15.

Harmony

"Get me a drink please." Aaliyah bats her eyelashes at me with an over-exaggerated smile.

"Why can't you get it yourself?" I ask, turning to look at her. She's sat on the deck chair beside me.

"Because I don't want that fine group of men over there to leave when I go get a drink." She reasons pointing towards the men that are laying on the sand further down on the beach.

I huff, standing to my feet.

"Anything for you chlo?" I ask

"I'm good thanks." She politely rejects.

I grab my white dress that I wore to the beach and slip it over my body. Slide my feet into my flip flops and make my way to the bar.

I smile at the bar tender who shoots me a friendly smile as I sit down at the bar. He takes my order right away, disappearing off to make it.

I'm just looking around, soaking up the lovely sun and the Jude free day I'm having which I'm loving.

"You really are unreal" a voice says. I look to my left to see the cute guy from the restaurant two nights ago sat two seats away from me.

He's even more handsome in person. Strong jawline, pretty hazel eyes. Moustache and a slight beard. He's got a few tattoos on his arms that I can see thanks to him wearing a short sleeved shirt. He's got very good dress sense. Looks like he stepped right out of Pinterest.

"Sorry?" I ask softly.

"Sorry that sounds stalkerish." He laughs. Flashing me a smile. He's got a very pretty smile. May be weird to say but very nice teeth too.

"How I meant to start this was with a  hi, followed by a, I saw you a few days ago at the Italian restaurant, you're very beautiful." He compliments.

It's my turn to laugh this time. "Ah so it was you who stared at me the entire time?" I tease.

"My bad. Find it hard to pull my eyes away from pretty sights. And I generally do think you're the prettiest sight I've ever seen." He flirts.

I can tell he's very good with words.

"I'm Rome." He holds his hand out for me to shake.

"Harmony." I smile shaking his hand back.

"Your smiles as pretty as you." He flirts

I roll my eyes, trying to hide that said pretty smile.

"You seem to be very good with words." I note, looking at him.

"Don't be fooled, I was practicing this to make sure I made a good first impression." He smirks and I can't tell whether he's joking or not.

"No you wasn't." I shoot him a suspicious look

"I was. Promise." He grins

I squint my eyes at him with a subtle smile.

"Now why would I lie?" He smirks leaning on the bar counter.