22.

Jude

Things are good.

I feel good. Better.

Acknowledging your feelings is a much better thing to do than ignoring them. I feel a lot freer in a way. Not so angry and confused all the time.

Harmony and I are in a good place. Now we've had the closure we both needed, things are easier between us. We get on quite well as friends. Haven't been her friend in a long time. Missed it.

Isabella and I are also really good. She's slowly becoming a really close friend on this holiday. I can talk to her about a lot of things. I've also learnt lots more about her that I just didn't know before. She's a really cool girl.

Kind of feel like things are too perfect. A part of me is waiting for the other shoe to drop. But I'm trying my best to ignore those thoughts and just be present in the moment. Things are finally good. Peaceful. I need to enjoy it. I deserve to enjoy it.

"Okay, what's today's plan?" Chloe asks eagerly as we're all sat at the breakfast table. Harmony's next to me, struggling to open the little butter parcel because it's so dumbly tightly wrapped.

I shrug at Chloe, looking around the table for someone else to answer as I wordlessly take the butter from Harmony's hands to open it for her.

She thanks me with a little smile as I hand it back to her.

"Beach?" Gio suggests.

"It's our last couple of days in Italy, we can't just go to the beach here it's boring." She sighs. A little disappointed with her boyfriend's suggestion.

"We have a car? Why not drive around in Italy for a bit. Go to a beach outside?" Aaliyah suggests and Chloe's face immediately lights up.

"Perfect!" She says excitedly

"I'll look up the nicest beaches in Padura." Harmony states taking her phone out.

"There's this Ice cream place about ten minutes away I heard is meant to be really good." Isabella mentions.

"We need to go!" Aaliyah states, Isabella nods in agreement and I watch the two girls high five to confirm they're on the same page.

"Found a good beach. Has a water park, a nice restaurant and there's a beach party happening there tonight." Harmony grins as she looks at all of us.

"Immediately in." Aaliyah says without missing a beat.

"Same!" Both Chloe and Isabella say simultaneously.

"Let's get ready and go then." Gio's the first to stand making us all follow suit.

We all re-group thirty minutes later in the lobby. Everyone's dressed and ready and I've got the keys to the newly rented car in my hands.

We pile out as a group out of the hotel and towards the car. Gio and chloe get into the back along with Aaliyah, leaving my two recent exes and I stood outside.

"Aaliyah move up girl." Isabella calls out, she gives me a small little side smile before climbing into the back.

I clear my throat, looking over to my past and very much current love of my life.