48.

Jude

Can't even believe how fast the years gone. Already we're in June, about a week before the big day. The best day of my life where I can finally put a ring on the woman that has my entire heart.

It's our rehearsal dinner tonight. Everyone's here, all our family and friends. We're in this really nice restaurant, Padura's finest actually.

We did think about hosting the rehearsal dinner at the hotels restaurant but harmony's still undecided about wether or not she wants us to have our reception there.

Her mind was all made up, until last night when we flew in. We were just about to go to sleep when she  dramatically turned all the lights on, grabbing at her wedding book, proceeding to ask me millions of questions about the venue and if I think we've chosen the right place for both the wedding and reception.

I looked at her as if she was crazy, which she very much is. Reminded her that the wedding was in a week and there was no way of changing events. She then threw out the annoying phrase she loves to use, if there's a will there's a way.

And then because she's the most difficult and bratty girl on the planet she followed up by saying if I really loved her as much as I say I do, I'd find a way to make it happen if she did decide to change the venue last minute.

I told her she was the most insane person on the planet and that she can't keep using the love card and she responded with a bratty smile saying that she very much could and will remain to use it as long as we both shall live.

It was another thirty minutes of her rambling and bombarding me with questions about wether I'm sure about the venue and then she finally came full circle and settled on the fact that she is actually happy with the venue and nothing needs to be changed.

If you thought that was bad, this morning she was up bright and early getting me to approve over her rehearsal dinner dress. And I say approve, she actually just made me stand there and tell her if she looked good or not.

Which was a ridiculous thing to ask because she never looks bad—not a day in her life. So obviously I stood there telling her she looks like an actual angel. And she didn't believe me because she's absolutely insane. Asked me fifty times if I was sure as she looked at the satin cream coloured dress in the mirror.

I told her again many times she looks gorgeous and she still sort of looked unconvinced, trying to find errors that just weren't there and never will be. So I pulled her to me and kissed her in the big way I like to do when I either want her to shut up and stop talking or when I want to show her that extra bit louder that I'm madly in love with her.

Did the trick, she smiled, all nervous and shy and then stopped asking questions. Did pop one last question out a few minutes later. Asking me again to triple check and I told her yes and then it was all fine.

That wasn't the last of my fiancés madness. From then until tonight she has been on the phone with everyone involved in the wedding. Assuring everything is okay. Had to remind her to not send Bianca into another breakdown.

Now at the dinner, she's calmed down. Not obsessively checking on everyone. She's still a bit on edge though. Invited her dad to the wedding after all, and this rehearsal dinner.