12.

Jude

"Ah! Sun, sea and sexy men." Aaliyah grins as she closes the door of the taxi. Thanking the driver for passing her, her suitcase.

I let out an amused laugh as I grab my suitcase from the boot. I take out Harmony's one too, wheeling the pair of them towards her.

She's stood next to Aaliyah who has her arm linked with hers, chatting her ear off excitedly about all the fun they're going to have in Italy as two single girls.

I clear my throat as I stand behind them. Harmomy turns back to look at me and then looks down at my hands holding her suitcase.

"Oh, thanks." Her smiles a little awkward as she takes her case from my hands.

The sound of the boot closing catches my attention and I hear Chloe and Gio both thanking the driver. I watch as he waves to us, getting back into his car and pulling off.

"Let's go!" Aaliyah pulls Harmony's arm excitedly. Dragging her up the steps towards the hotel lobby.

"Nice hotel chlo." I look around at the large diamond hanging chandeliers, fountain in the middle of the lobby and the plants dotted around the place. It looks both luxurious and also intimate.

She grins happily as we follow the girls into the lobby.

"Hello." Aaliyah smiles at the lady on the front desk.

"Ciao, welcome to the meliá milano hotel." The lady smiles at all of us.

"We have a booking under chloe ortolano." Chloe informs.

The lady scans the computer for a few minutes to look for our booking.

"Yes, I have three rooms booked under this name. Two of the rooms are the special luxury rooms that we reserve for couples." She beams

"Another reminder that being single sucks." Aaliyah jokingly mutters, rolling her eyes. I grin over at her.

"Is that okay for you all?" The lady asks

"Can we change one of the rooms?" Harmony asks and I turn to look at her.

"One of the couples isn't a couple anymore." She side eyes me before returning her eyes back to the lady.

"Oh? Well...we encourage guests to call in advance if there needs to be a room change."

"Chlo? You didn't bother calling to notify them we need another room?" Harmony looks over to Chloe who's stood beside her.

"I...forgot." She smiles awkwardly but a part of me doesn't buy her excuse. I see her look over to Aaliyah with a subtle smile once harmony's turned back to face the lady.

Harmony lets out a deep sigh. "Is there anything you can do? Any rooms available?"

"Unfortunately we're fully booked. It may take a few days for a room to be available. But I can notify you as soon as it is and move you over?" The lady offers.

"Looks like I'm staying with you." She says to Aaliyah

"Oh absolutely not." Aaliyah quickly denies