Chapter 1: Getting him back?

Three weeks later...

Mihir opened his eyes groggily...

His head ached a lot..

After finally opening his eyes, he squeezed them tightly, the sunlight disturbing him...

Someone draped the curtains...Mihir opened his eyes again...

He didn't remember what had happened...how did he come here, how did he survive their torture...

He only remembered the pain those two weeks gave him...they had taken their revenge quite well...

He looked around to find a familiar face..

Krish smiled at him...he looked ok, his head had a small bandaid..

Krish saw him staring at his injury and said:"Ek week pehle hua tha, thoda bada tha, ab almost theek ho gya hai.."

Mihir opened his mouth to speak, but winced and closed his mouth...his neck was hurting...

There were several stitches..he had been saved at the right moment...they were going to drown him into boiling hot water, like they had done it to his hands and legs...Mihir had been screaming that day...they had broken his willpower just a day ago...he remembered his own screams and shrugged off the thoughts..trying to stop the tears that flowed through his eyes, burning his aching face...

Krish sighed, and wiped the tear, taking care of the bandaids..

Krish:"It's ok Mihir, relax...they can't even touch you..."

Mihir nodded in daze..

Krish held his finger gently, and said:"Want to know how we rescued you?"

Mihir nodded slightly..

Krish began..

Mihir had told them the location he was in, the various important places of the terrorists...in just 2 days, the army had captured all of them, all the places were raided and sealed...

Coming back to the day they stopped getting Mihir's secret calls, to give information...

They became tensed...
But they couldn't attack in Kashmir, without legal procedure, because this time, Kashmir was under Presidential control, and in that, military had to wait always...

It was for the betterment of the citizens, but for the first time they wanted the law to change...

It usually took a month to get the permission...

Krish knew those terrorists were mad, if they had got to know about Mihir being a spy, he would barely survive a month....but the worse was, if they had got to know that Mihir was their dreaded SP..then they doubted if they would let him live for even 2 weeks..

They had to arrange an emergency meeting with the President...

They informed her about both the facts, Mihir's missing, and also the threat of an attack on the army, by the terrorists...they had the terrorists' plan too, they just had to attack...

At the borders there were problems, they weren't able to contact, for that too the team had to be sent...

But both the later reasons could be avoided till a month...

Krish doubted if the President would agree to take the risk, just for Mihir..but to his shock, she agreed..

They had left immediately...