Chapter 13: Digging out the truth

Meera was snapped out of her thoughts when Mishti called out..

Mishti:"Dadi, ye Prince ki photo hai?"

Meera looked at her in shock..she was so lost..

She went towards her and sat beside her...a smile popped up on her face as she saw the picture..

a smile popped up on her face as she saw the picture

(Picture credit: _Simran_N_)

She was about to tell her when she heard Madhav and Radhika ask her..

Madhav/Radhika:"Dadi?"

Radhika:"Aunty, ye aapko Dadi bula Rahi hai? But ye toh.."

Meera:"Arey Maine hi bola, mujhe pata hai, ye gudiya bahot jald humare Ghar aayegi..toh mujhe dadi hi bulayegi na.."

Madhav smiled widely..while Radhika nodded..Anurag had told her over phone about all these things...

She looked back at Madhav as Meera talked to Mishti..

Madhav gave a charming smile:"Dada ne already daant Diya baba..tu kyon gussa kar rahi hai ab..sorry na Radhi.."

Radhi:"Don't Radhi me Maddoo, aur agli baar Aisa kuch karne ka khayal bhi aaye na...toh mera na sahi, aunty aur Bhai ka sochna..pls never do this again.."

Madhav(in flow):"Ok darling...nahi karunga.."

Radhi whacked him on the leg:"Don't try to charm me.."

Madhav raised his hand in surrender...Radhi let the matter go and spoke:"Vaise Madhav...shoots pe toh aane mein bahot time lagega na...Mera part chal raha hai abhi..tum kab Tak aa payoge sets pe, I mean...the director was asking..."

Madhav raised an eyebrow:"Director se toh baat ho gyi meri..."

Radhi looked up like a deer caught in headlight:"Uh..haan..good....toh kab, I mean doctor ne kya bola.."

Madhav:"No action scenes for a few months yaar.."

Radhika muttered under her breath in anger:"And the whole film is action...why God.."

Madhav couldn't hear much of it..

Truth was Radhi was missing Madhu on sets..she was working well no doubt, but a bestie on set was her comfort.... she missed him...

Radhika looked at Madhav in shock, was she...making Madhav a habit...talking to him about films or life, family... everything felt normal to her...it had become her habit to call Madhav to ask for Mihir's health after that accident of his...now she had come to ask Meera if she was ok after what happened to Madhav...

Madhav raised his eyebrows in confusion..Radhika shook her head violently..

She was too young to fall in love...maybe it was infatuation...but she was 22, was it really mere attraction...her head was spiralling...