Chapter 5: The Malhotra household..

Before you read this one, I wanted to tell you all about PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). It happens when a person has witnessed or experienced terrifying things..

 It happens when a person has witnessed or experienced terrifying things

So, if you guys have any doubts, you can ask...PTSD is no joke..it is a very serious problem..the person needs love and support, medical aid sometimes, for such disease..

Also, ab mood lighten karne ke liye, and for the love Mihir has received..I would like to share a poem written by Sidshek3 for Mihir..

I would like to share a poem written by Sidshek3 for Mihir

This summarised his character in book 1 so beautifully...thank you for this one dear..

Bahot hui vartalaap, ab shuru karte hain Aaj ka chapter.....

The day passed by as a boring day for Mihir, TV day for Meera, and hectic day for Madhav and Jay...

Jay returned home at around 11, and found a glaring Mihir in the living room...

Meera had retired to sleep, or rather, Mihir had almost pushed her into the room, to sleep..she looked so tired..

Jay was about to run into his room, when Mihir stopped him, and made him sit...

Jay's previous house was Rajput mansion, which was confiscated by the government, as it was on Sambhav's name...Jay had insisted on buying a separate house for himself to not trouble them, but both Mihir and Madhav had almost threatened him to stay with them...Jay had enough money to buy a good house, but what about love...he couldn't buy that, so seeing so much love waiting for him, he decided to live with them...he also bought a house, but kept it as an asset...

Jay smiled knowing Mihir was ready to lecture him...

Mihir glared at Jay for the smile...the thing that annoyed Mihir was that, neither was Jay resting on time, nor was he working any less, like for Mihir Malhotra, if he himself wasn't working, was brooding at home, others also had to stay at home..why should he get bored alone...

Mihir:"Aapko pata hai na aapka Bhai akela Ghar pe bore hota hai, mere liye jaldi nahi aa sakte?"

Jay smiled and pulled his cheeks:"Tu kahan bore hota hai, aunty ko toh tang karta hai na..."