Chapter 3: Releasing the inner demons..

A month passed by quickly...they had stayed together as a unit...

Jay had to go back to the hospital after a week, he didn't want to, but there were responsibilities..

Mihir coaxed him to leave without guilts...

They understood his job, and explained him to not feel guilty..

Right now they were waiting as the doctor was checking Mihir..

When he came out, they all relaxed as he said:"He's good now, as I had said, stitches bhi theek ho gaye hain, and now about the scars...vo ek cream se theek ho jayenge...I'll prescribe that in the list, unhe thoda dard hoga, in his stomach, there were maximum injuries there, uske liye I advise he should still eat bland food, like easy to digest, jaise khichdi..no heavy foods for a week, and rest as much as he can, apart from that, there are high chances of mental trauma, the symptoms can be different for him, but agar lage ki PTSD hai, toh pls don't delay, otherwise he's mentally strong I guess, let's hope there are no other complications...you can take him home today..."

Meera smiled in gratitude and went in to meet Mihir..

He was sitting on the bed, with a bored expression...

She smiled seeing him brooding in boredom..

She caressed his hair and told him:"We can take you home now.."

Mihir's eyes widened in happiness, he hugged her tightly:"Finally...mujhe Ghar le chalo pls, I'm tired... main toh wait kar raha tha, kab hum Ghar jayenge, kab main accha accha kha paunga.."

Meera cut him off gently:"No baccha, you can't eat heavy foods right now, ek week ke baad.."

Mihir whined:"Ye cheating hai mumma, main theek ho gya na.. fir bhi?"

He was missing home food so much..

Meera kissed his forehead and said:"Accha main vaada karti hun, ek wwek baad I'll myself cook your favourite, healthy food...bas ek week aur?"

Mihir sighed and nodded, burying his face in her midriff..

She kissed his hair and asked him to freshen up before they left..

He nodded and stood up slowly, Meera tried to help, but Mihir got down on his own, held the edge of the bed, and walked slowly towards the bathroom...he took the shirt pant kept on the couch, and carefully entered the bathroom...

Meera smiled seeing him so independent...she went out to tell Madhav to stay in the room, if Mihir needed help..

Madhav was very happy, he had plans of pampering his brother throughout his rest phase..

He was sitting on the couch, waiting for Mihir to come out...

They had packed bags and were ready to leave...

Mihir came out, ready...

Madhav smiled..

Mihir walked to him slowly and they left...

He had some bandaids on the head and face, his scars were slowly fading, but the burn marks would take time, so he was a full sleeve shirt...

Madhav had bought the cream for the scars...

They left for the airport..

Mumbai, few hours later..

By the time they reached home, it was late..

They could see the exhaustion on Mihir's face...

He immediately went to sleep, but the problem was, Mihir's heavy medications had been stopped by now...