Chapter 14: Pleasant time

Mihir walked out once the confession was done...the higher officials checked the footage of their camera, and only heard and saw what Mihir wanted to show..

They even asked for his well being and then left for submitting the recording..

Mihir was little shocked..but he knew this was coming..

The information had shook him, and they knew it was true..

The terrorist had said that their 2 leaders had met Iqbal's elder brother (the leader under whom Mihir had got caught and tormented for 2 weeks..)

And the timeline he gave was of Mihir's mission time..he had got caught the next week after their meeting...

Mihir knew it was a chance event, it wasn't in his hands that he couldn't get through and tell about them..

The two leaders had later on made the whole plan of attacking major places in metropolitan cities of India...the officers were already sent to each place, for saving and alerting people, and for catching the terrorists..

The captured guy told them that the whole plan was formulated the next week after their first meeting..

That's when Mihir was being tormented..

Mihir sat alone outside the quarters...

It was a corner that had many memories...he had cried alone when he missed his family..this place was his solace at that time...

Now he was slightly guilty, even after knowing it wasn't in his hands, he wished his luck had worked..only if he was caught a little late, he could have informed his officers and the attack would have never happened, everyone would have been safe..

Krish just got a break after hard core training of the special students..for a secret mission..

He came back for a small walk, when he saw Mihir staring at nothing..

He went to him, and patted his back, asking what happened...

When Mihir started speaking, Krish had to sit..

After the truth was out, Krish patted Mihir:"You know it wasn't your fault, right?"

Mihir nodded:"I know it was just fate...don't worry.."

Krish:"Toh ab?"

Mihir took a deep breath and said:"Ab China ko sabak sikhana padega...you know, they funded these organisations just because they want to see us falling down...logon ko India ka progress hazam nahi hota.."

Krish:"Koi na, hum hai na, hazam kara denge.."

Mihir smiled and nodded:"We have 4 months, usme mujhe language seekhni hai, vahan ka koi kaam, jo military ke karib rakhe mujhe...sab karna hai..they are planning invasions..sab dhundhna hai.."

Krish:"Alone?"

Mihir:"I guess so, but Ashok sir upar baat karenge ek baar, let's see what they suggest.."

Krish stood up:"Then you need to get some rest buddy, ye sar wali chot theek karle.."

Mihir nodded with a small smile..Krish left because his break was over..

Mihir stood up, cracked his bones and when he rotated his head, he felt pain again..

Mihir almost screamed in that..but composed himself and went to ask for the leave..he needed good sleep and some small exercise for head, a day or two were enough..

Ashok agreed and told him:"The China mission will be planned till that time, spend some more time with family, we don't know how long this mission can take.."