Chapter 10: A Sad News

Goals: 30 votes, 30 comments...
(Pls try to fulfill them, for an early update...if not, I won't be able to prepone the update..)

The day passed by, Madhav showed no signs of consciousness..
Mihir was on rounds to meet every officer..

Krish was making sure the legal work was done..

Sanya was being very patient, but she was tired of being alone....

That's when her idiot came in..

Mihir saw all the officers, talked to them and relaxed when he found out no one died, little reliefs were a mercy for him..

He had decided to meet Sanya at the end, to talk more..

When he entered he saw her glaring at the walls, and knew she was bored..

Mihir smiled slightly and sat with her..Sanya smiled widely seeing him, but his smile looked so small..
She understood it was fake..

Sanya:"He'll be fine..."

Mihir nodded but didn't look at her..

Sanya:"Mihir, look here, kuch nahi hoga..Madhav will be fine.."

Mihir squeezed his eyes shut, his heart wrenched more every second Madhav stayed unconscious....he just wanted Madhav to wake up and get scolded and hugged for his stupidity..

Sanya tapped near his hand which was on her bed..

Mihir looked up, he tried to hide his tears, but he could never lie to Sanya..

She gestured him to come nearer..

Mihir hugged her carefully and cried silently...it was too much to bear, since he was relieved his team was safe, his colleagues were ok, his pain resurfaced...he could no longer hold back...

His cries turned violent when he recollected the scene of Madhav getting shot...how could he do that...

Sanya rubbed his back with her uninjured hand, and whispered soothing words to him...he calmed down after 10 minutes..

She wiped his tears and unknowingly leaned forward..to kiss his forehead, he looked so fragile that she felt like protecting him from all the hurt..

Before she could do that, the door opened revealing Krish..

Sanya leaned back and looked away, what was she going to do.....

Mihir was completely unaware of what she was about to do, he was looking down to compose himself..

Krish sat beside him, patting his shoulder:"Your mom is here, go to her too Mihir.."

Mihir shook his head:"Not now, aap batao, vo ladki theek hai?"

Krish sighed:"Haan, her Dadu is still not responding...the doctors are afraid he would die..."

Mihir looked up upset with shock:"This can't happen Bhai, vo ladki tut jayegi...us bacchi ko kya bataunga main? I had told her uske Dadu ko kuch nahi hoga..kya karunga main..use kaise samjhaunga.."

Krish side hugged him, why was Mihir getting so tensed for a practical stranger..

Krish:"She'll be fine..uske family ko bula lenge.."

Mihir nodded in daze..he asked him:"Is she fine? Hosh aaya?"

Krish:"Haan, aane hi wala hai, tujhe milna hai?"

Mihir bobbed his head, Krish nodded and smiled softly at him....

Mihir looked at Sanya:"Take care, and listen to sir, don't intimate the nurses to heeding to your demands.."