Chapter 15: Trying to take a decision

When happy times come, time passes very quickly..

The day the marriage ended, Mihir got back to training..

He went to the headquarters everyday, telling his family that he had work to do, paperwork and some official documents..

There he started learning Chinese..

He was supposed to be going to China as a market tea seller..

He would set up the tea stall in the market nearest to army base camps..but he knew he would have to sneak in taking risks..

So he was practicing sneak ins, and combat techniques..

At home, Madhav was getting back to work..

Anu told him about the fan meet, and they arranged it this Sunday..

Mishti was super excited, she had seen her Kanha chachu's films and was very happy to meet his fans....

Jay and Mahi didn't want any honeymoon, their work was precious to them..

Meera was packing their tiffins when Madhav told her about the fan event..

Meera smiled widely and nodded..

She felt overwhelmed seeing how much people loved her son...

Anu hugged her from behind, burying his head in her shoulder..

Meera ruffled his hair:"Thak gya tu? Kal raat ko tu kitna late aaya tere kaam se.. Business set up kar rahe ho, usse koi problem nahi hai mujhe, but don't put your health at risk..ok?"

Anu nodded with a pout:"Ok darling ji.."

She whacked him..
Anu smiled and spoke:"Main apne Ghar jaata hun, Madhav fan meet ka poster tujhe bhej dunga main, vo apne Insta pe daal dena.."

Madhav nodded:"Tu Ghar Jaa Raha hai? Pagal hai kya, yahin reh tu, mumma isko bolo na, subah se bol raha hai.."

Meera looked at Anu, who shook his head..

She sighed, Anurag was very obedient and understanding, but if he was saying no, there must be a reason..

She nodded at Anu and explained to Madhav:"Anu ko force mat kar beta, vo itne time se akela rehta Hai...plus hume milne toh aata hi rahega na..aur abhi yahan breakfast karke jayega, Mishti ko drop bhi karega, aur lunch yahin karega.."

Anu whined:"Aunty aap..."

Meera:"No Anu, tu lunch banane rahega toh thak jayega, already business ke chakar mein dhang se kha nahi raha..."

He couldn't argue anymore so he nodded..

Madhav huffed but agreed, his mother knew what was right..

He went to wake up the family's princess..

Mishti woke up easily, and that was a blessing..

Madhav took her uniform out as Meera took her to freshen up..

She was very excited today, she was going to take part in a fancy dress competition, and had to get her name registered today..

As Anu fed her the breakfast, she went on and on about the competition..

She was the cheer of their house..

Mihir had left for the headquarters already, and no one tried to stop him, they knew it was not worthy..

Jay and Mahi were leaving with their things, when the little one called out:"Arey chachu chachi, kissy do..."

They chuckled and kissed on her one cheek simultaneously...