Chapter 4: A caring younger brother..

In Delhi headquarters of RAW ...

A girl was seated on a chair, working on the computer, she was mumbling something, and was noting some codes down...she then decoded them, and smiled in relief..it was a normal message from the agent hidden in Taliban...right now there was no danger...she took the page, folded it properly, and slyly passed it to her upper department..

She was a soldier, the part of Commander Krish's special squad, they were the ones who functioned majorly as protective units across the country...their work was similar to spies of RAW, but the only difference was, they were called only on special purposes..
She was a spy too, but she kept check on the crime in the country, and protected citizens from the inner demons...they were a coordinating team between RAW and army...they worked inside, but also went on borders if need came..

She went to her cabin, she was the head of the squad, she had to address her juniors today..

She sat on her chair..

Her new team members stood up in respect, but she made them sit back...

She relaxed them with her smile, and introduced herself...she was in her formals...

"Hello team, I'm your senior and vice captain Sanya Shergill..."

She met them gracefully, told them about the team, and their duties, and then they left to do their biddings...

She relaxed on her seat, and opened her phone, to call her brother, who was too busy in work to have lunch.

She was starving...

She called him and when he picked up, she scolded:"Kya hai aapka bhaiya, can't you for once eat on time, you have to come right now, and I know aap juniors ke saath gappe lada rahe ho, canteen mein aao, and I'm bringing the tiffin..."

Krish sighed and said:"You remember I'm the elder brother here..thodi izzat de de mujhe.."

Sanya smiled:"Aisi harkatein mat karo na fir, now come, I'm waiting, fir mujhe paperwork karna hai..."

Krish:"Haan, bas main Aryan se baat kar raha tha, vo Mihir se milna chahta hai, firse..."

Sanya's lips curved up into a beautiful smile:"Mihir? Mihir Malhotra?"

Krish:"Haan ji madam, Tera vo ek mahine ka roommate.."

Sanya cursed her brother mentally:"Bhaiya, stop teasing, vo hai kahan?"

Krish (still teasing):"He's on leave"

Sanya:"Bhaiya chidhana band Karo yaar, I know he's on leave, but where is he, that idiot didn't even come to meet me.."

Krish chuckled:"Us bichare ko nahi pata ki tu Delhi mein hi hai, he would be thinking you're on a mission.."

Sanya:"And is it you who told her that..."
Krish clicked his tongue as he got caught..
Sanya huffed:"Leave that, aap mujhe abhi canteen mein Milo, aur haan, mujhe usse milna hai, abhi workload nahi hai, toh aap mujhe batao where's he, I want to meet that idiot.."

Krish:"Koi zarurat nahi hai, vo kuch din mein khud aayega, vaise bhi uske liye rest kisi allergy se kam nahi..."

Sanya smiled, knowing that very well..

They cut the call, and before going to the canteen, she saw a picture from her phone gallery..