Chapter 11: Making things right

It was around 3 in the night...

Sitting beside Madhav, Mihir kept caressing his head, it was enough now, Madhav had to gain consciousness soon...

He kissed his hand and placed it on his cheek:"Uth ja ab, daant se itna kabse darne laga tu? Main toh Tera cool brother hun na..kyon dar Raha hai..uth ja pls.."

Madhav was moving slightly, uncomfortable in sleep..

Mihir adjusted the pillows and slightly elevated his left shoulder by putting a pillow under it..

Madhav relaxed and his eyes moved...he opened his eyes groggily and looked around..

Mihir smiled widely and called the doctor..

Meera was caressing Mishti's sleeping face..

Jay and Anu were sleeping in a sitting position in the waiting area..

Mihir went out and called the doctor..

After he checked Madhav, Meera breathed a sigh of relief as he said Madhav would recover very soon...they could even take him back home after 2 days under observation...

Mihir smiled widely and took Mishti from Meera's arms, and she went to Madhav..Mihir himself woke up Jay and Anu..

The oxygen mask had been removed as he was ok now..

Madhav spoke up:"Maine Dara Diya na aapko?"

Meera nodded with moist eyes..she kissed his forehead and said:"Fir se aisa sochna bhi mat...tu chahta hai main din bhar roti hi rahun?"

Madhav shook his head slightly..
Meera:"Toh kyun Kiya baccha?"

He didn't say, Meera knew why...

She changed the topic and talked about his health...

Once Meera came out, Anurag and Jay went to meet him one by one...

While Anu whacked him slightly and told him there were others too who loved Madhav, Jay glared at him till Madhav held his one ear with his right hand, saying a cute sorry..

At the end they both had hugged him from the right side and taken a promise from him to not fall into trouble knowingly atleast...

When they came out, they looked much more relaxed..

Meera was also smiling now..

Mihir sent a quick prayer to keep them all happy..he was sitting in the waiting area, caressing Mishti's hair as she slept..

When Jay nudged him to go in, Mihir shook his head..while Meera and Anu understood the reason, Jay hated silent treatment...why to waste so much time in being silent, when one could just tell them the mistake..

Jay whispered to him:"Mihir go meet him, naraz hai toh baat kar, use bata usne kya galat kiya..."

Mihir:"I will, pehle main kuch khaa ke aata hun.."

Jay:"Stop lying pls, I know tu raat ke 3 baje toh nahi khayega.."

Mihir cursed his fate mentally and spoke:"Pls Bhaiya, I'll go on my own..."

Jay:"Tu kyon nahi jaa Raha, I can see you want to meet him too, but you are stopping yourself..why Sunny, vo bhi tujhe dekhna chahta hai.."

Mihir wanted to go, but Madhav had to realise that risking his life was not correct...he wanted Madhav to understand his stupid mistake..

But he had a feeling Madhav won't understand the reason behind it...he was an emotional guy, who always put his family ahead, Mihir admired that trait in him, but this time the trait landed him in trouble...