Chapter 8: An act of love or foolishness?

The response on the last chapter is the lowest I've had since months..thank you everyone for the reality check...but ab kar dena comment pls, coz nowadays it's getting difficult to write for me..exams abhi hue, aur bhi bahot Hain..I would just request you guys to comment something about the characters or scenes, or anything you liked disliked..it will really make me happy.. nowadays I'm not writing anything, this is a draft.. I need some mindset, some motivation to write..and your comments are just that for me..

Happy Reading...

Mihir sensed someone behind him, but before he could turn, he heard a gun shot...

Sanya shot the oversmart terrorist dead, and rolled to the opposite side...

She began shooting at the other terrorists...

Mihir was slightly relieved, understanding that he was no more alone...

They were somehow finishing the enemies off, but there were too many...

The army teams divided, and one of them reached here, helping Mihir and Sanya to finish the terrorists off...

Krish and his teams were struggling to overpower the larger group of gunmen....

Some officers were ensuring that the basement entries were locked, to prevent further entry of those gunmen...

Outside too they had shot down many invasive terrorists...

Things could still be under Army control...

.....

Madhav and Jay were being escorted to a safe zone, by two officers...

They told the officers about Anu's location...

The officers contacted Sanya, who replied affirmatively, and first looked around...

The officers had finally finished their bunch of terrorists...

Sanya saw Mihir cleaning the slight injury he got because of the bullet, on his right ankle..

She handed him the bulletproof jacket...

Mihir wore it quickly...

They got ready with their guns loaded, and rushed out...

Sanya led the team, since she was the head officer too..

They spread in the area to search for more civilians...

Krish had told them that some people had come down in the basement, unaware of the havoc, from the last lift...

They would be terrified...

Mihir went to their car, and knocked...

A terrified Anu looked up, he removed the cover to see Mihir...

He unlocked the car and hugged Mihir tightly, like a baby...

Mihir stumbled back, but patted his back, he could feel Anu's fear, he was shaking...

Mihir knew this was never easy for civilians...

He kissed Anu's forehead and gently broke the hug...

Anu relaxed slightly when he saw no terrorists around..just the corpses..

Mihir blocked his view to more of those corpses, and gently took Anu to the team...

Sanya and team found many more civilians, hiding in fear...one of them was shot on his shoulder, his wife was 4 months pregnant...she was crying badly...

Sanya sighed and took her in her arms..

Sanya:"Don't worry ma'am, aapke husband theek ho jayenge, the paramedics are with us, they'll take care of him, aap pls stress mat lijiye, your baby will be worried too na...shaant ho jaiye, is halat mein itna stress accha nahi hai ma'am.."