Chapter 7: Trip to Danger

The next day came with a new ray of happiness...

Jay and Anu were still sleeping, it was 6 in the morning...

Mihir had woken up and when he went to Madhav's room, he saw him getting ready... the two hugged each other, and then parted ways to wake up Jay and Anu...

Meera was preparing breakfast for all of them...she had to leave by 7:30, to reach the village at around 10...she was going with a trusted driver in the car...

Security would follow, as Mihir was very apprehensive about Rajeev and Bhumi..

Mihir tiptoed in Jay's room, and smirked when he saw him sleeping peacefully...

He bent to his ear and shouted:"Gooodddd morning...."

Jay woke up startled, as if the alarm had rung...

He looked at laughing Mihir, and huffed...

Mihir told him to get ready for the outing..
Jay dramatically:"Jo hukum mere aaka"

Mihir laughed and pulled his cheeks, leaving the room..

Madhav was glaring at Anu..he was just not waking up, he had shouted in his ears, rung the cookdoocoo sound also, but Anu didn't move...he had the best sleep among all of them..

Madhu was shaking Anu but he didn't budge, he woke up slightly and pushed Madhav, and buried his head in his blanket...

Mihir saw them from the door, and decided to enter..

Madhav snatched the blanket and shouted in Anu's ears:"Outing pe jaanaaa hai, uth ja Kumbhkaran ki aulad.."

Mihir chuckled but Anu frowned and covered his ears, burying his face in the pillow..

Madhav huffed and looked at Mihir..

Mihir forced Anu up in sitting position...

Anu tried to sleep, but Mihir held him properly in sitting position...

Anu whined and glared at him, Mihir glared back...

Anu got irritated and stood up, his sleep had flew away now, he started going to the bathroom while saying:"Cheater Bhai, cheater Bhai...ye tricks mere saath hi use karte hain aap..this is not fair.."

Mihir went behind to whack him, but Anu ran inside the bathroom...

Madhu was too shocked to react:"Ye kaise uth gya? Aaj Tak nahi utha aise..itni jaldi"

Mihir winked at him:"Vo kya hai na, ye tricks meri secret hai, aise hi uthata hun main logon ko.."

Madhav:"Haan, isse aadmi ki neend hi ud Jaye.."

Mihir smiled and they both hified...

After getting ready the four left together...

They sat in the car, and Anu took the wheel, after winning the toss with Madhav, who sulked as he didn't get to drive...

Jay sat on the passenger seat with Anu, while Madhav and Mihir sat on the back seats...

Anu was driving at a smooth speed..

Mihir was caressing Madhav's hair, who was telling him about his gymnastics competitions...

Mihir's emergency phone beeped...

He reached for it, but Madhav stopped him:"Arey baad mein dekh lena na...abhi meri baat suno..."

Mihir smiled:"Ek minute kanha, pehle emergency dekhne de.."

Madhav shook his head and grabbed Mihir's hands and closed them in his own hands..

Mihir glared at him, but Madhav didn't relent...