Chapter 17: Madhav's charisma

The night extra session to compensate the little break he had taken, broke Mihir into sweat, quite literally..

Today was a full abs day, and his guts were tired of him..

The Instructor blew the whistle, reminding Mihir that one part was still left..

After finishing it, he held his knees and panted..

He saw Aryan and Shirin running extra miles, and almost laughed..

The two finished their workouts and came back to him, and laid down beside his legs, one side each..

Mihir:"Stand up both of you, sir ne mana Kiya tha, don't lay down before it ends.."

Aryan groaned:"Workout ended sir.."

Mihir:"It didn't, get up"

They laid down shamelessly, Mihir was about to force them up, when he saw Mr. Sinha glaring at them...

He straightened immediately and looked straight..

Instructor shouted at them, and the two stood up and looked around like deer caught in headlights.

With some more workout and an extra hour for the boys, they finally called it a day..

...

Mishti was sleeping soundly with Meera....

She snuggled into her Dadi, who hugged her back...

This was seen by Jay and Mahi, who had come to see how she was doing, they did that every day..

As they left towards their room, Mahi side hugged Jay:"Kya soch rahe ho?"

Jay shook his head:"Kuch zyada nahi, but kya hum uske parents ban payenge? Are we responsible enough?"

Mahi hit him on the shoulder:"Obviously we are, kuch nahi hoga, stop overthinking..aur rahi baat nervousness ki, toh even I'm nervous, but hume use kisi alag tarah se dekhne ki zarurat nahi hai, let's love her like we always do...when time comes we'll play the parents role too..don't worry.."

Jay nodded and they went to sleep..

Madhav was still not asleep, he was practising the guitar, on Sunday, Madhav was thinking of playing a song for his fans, the constant "how are you sir/bhaiya" on all social media platforms, had warmed his heart..

After a good practice session, he put it away, and drifted to sleep..

Mihir opened the house door slowly, at around 3 in the morning...

He closed it carefully and quickly ran to his room..

He changed and fell on the bed, he was sleeping in the next second..

..

It was finally Sunday, and Anurag was finding it difficult to handle the crowd even with the help of the bouncers..

The place was filled with crowd cheering Madhav's name, and it all looked dreamy..

Meera was sitting inside the shed, seeing the crowd cheering for her son..it felt surreal, because Madhu rarely got into such huge fan meets, but when he did, an overwhelming amount of fans would gather, Meera prayed to God that these people would not harm themselves and just enjoy the meet....

Madhav was arranging the mic behind the curtain, he was nervous, and it was a friendly nervousness..

The shed was on the right of the stage, where his family would sit..

Mahi had a taken a special leave for it, and had made Mishti ready in a cute outfit..

Jay was outside the shed, trying to call Mihir....

Mihir had promised Madhav he would come in the show, even if only for sometime...

Madhav was apprehensive, even though his family was here, he wanted Mihir too..

He peeked outside, at the shed and felt bad that Mihir wasn't here..

It was time, he had to go now..

He took a deep breath and entered the stage with a gracious smile..

The crowd hooted and cheered, and Anu winked at the photographers, who clicked the best shots..

Madhav interacted with the crowd, in their language, he talked about his health, that he was perfectly fine now...

They asked him questions through a system of chits that had been preplanned by Anurag..

Madhav danced to their favourite song of his, on special demand, and then finally..

He moved aside and revealed the logo of their new business "Ultor"

Anu came up on the stage and the brothers together talked about the brand..

After the little promotion, it was finally time for his song...

He looked at the shed, his entire family was present, but his Dada wasn't..

He sighed and arranged the guitar...the crowd hooted and the bouncers had to control the chaos..

As he strummed the first note, he saw Mihir running from the back of the shed and sitting on the chair with a huff...

Madhav's smile knew no bounds..he looked at his brother, who smiled back and gave a flying kiss..

Madhav went back to the crowd..he sung them a song of his own, and the crowd cheered at their idol's newly found talent...

There was an autograph ceremony, and Madhav gave them signs happily...

Once done, Madhav had to talk to the media..

He saw Mihir standing at a corner, ready to leave..

Madhav gave him a quick hug, and Mihir whispered to him:"You did so well Kanha, proud of you.."

He kissed Madhav's temple, who hugged him tightly and then bent down to touch his feet..

He had already taken Meera, Jay and Mahi's blessings, Mihir had left very early and so he couldn't..

Mihir blessed him for the best, though he was surprised, and left after bidding bye to the family..

Madhav talked to his family for sometime, before Anu called him for the press meet..

It went smooth, except one question..

The reporter was known to always intrude into celebrities' private lives, even when they denied..

He asked him:"Aapki Puri family toh subah se aapke saath aai thi, bas aapke bade Bhai nahi the, vo thodi der aaye, aur chale bhi Gaye shayad...kya aapke aur unke beech koi jhagda chal Raha hai?"

Madhav had to close his eyes to calm himself, he smiled coldly at the reporter and spoke:"Mere aur mere Bhai ke beech kuch nahi chal Raha hai, I respect him very much, and loves me like his child...and about you sir, I had clearly told you not to interfere in my or any other actor's personal life..pls respect that.."

He tried to ask something else, but Anu denied further questions from him, making him slightly angry..

The event was a success, and it became a trending news everywhere..

...

Hello, a glimpse of the life Madhav and his colleague actors have...

I hope you liked it, and now, a special request..

You guys know the plot is done now, everything is getting well gradually..
Mihir's China mission will be shown in some glimpses, not in detail...because I want to bring this book back to its main concept, Brotherhood...

So more scenes of the family..less scenes of missions..

And sadly enough, the book is nearing its end..

Few more chapters and then a detailed epilogue..

By the way, did you find this chapter good, or boring??

VOMMENT ❤️