4. Heart Clenches

A U T H O R P O V

A U T H O R P O V

Mrs. maheswari sat on the dining table after everyone sat , she began to speak

" I'm thinking that we should call the bansal family in our new year party, we can talk about yuvan's marriage preparation too " she stopped after seeing her kids face.

The two were sitting numb after hearing what she said earlier.

" Ma.. bhai marriage , when? And I don't know!! "Yuvi said as she felt betrayed.

To accompany her, Arav also joined her.

"yeah, neither do I! " As he said everyone stared at them.

"It's my marriage, and I know about this you both don't have to! " He stated.

Both fumed in anger, Yuvi slightly started to cry because she's Pamper in the house and this big information she doesn't know, impossible for her to digest!

Just then, Karv came and sat beside Yuvika and saw tears in her eyes.

"What happened to you? Were you crying?! "Everyone looked at him and then eyes fell onto yuvi.

"See, everyone escaped such a big info from me! Bhai is getting married and I'm here sitting like this! "Yuvi said and wiped away her tears.

" Why you forget , I don't know either," Arav said, which made Yuvi annoyed.

" You both, your exams are more important than marriage..So guys it's better if you both focus on that, '' Karv said.

Arav didn't say anything as he knew what the family would say. FOCUS ON EXAMS.

But Yuvi pouted And glared at Yuvan who was teasing her from afar.

"Fu"k hell" she muttered

Arav's ears got bigger and moved His head towards her.

"You said what? " he questioned.

Yuvi ignored it.

I N S C H O O L

Sheya eyes fell on the topper list of the school , Everyone was Looking indeed a topper excluding that Tattooed boy.

She looked closely, she read his name..

Only written as KARV.

She had heard this name from many seniors.

Just then Yuvi approached her, diverted her from the topper list board.

Sheya looked at Yuvi who had just come into the school.

"Were you crying?, your eyes are puffed " just when she said yuvi smiled painfully , Yuvi is just like a open book, anyone can read her.

" yeah, I was but I'm fine" she said and tried to decrease her concern regarding her.

"You were crying, for what??" asked her as they both slowly moved towards their class.