17. Misson save her.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Arav woke up; today, they planned to take a tour because they didn't live here.

Arav and Yuvika were born in Delhi, but Yuvaan and Karv were born in Rajasthan.

He stepped out of his room and saw his parents sitting with his grandparents.

"Dadu and dadi, aapko mera pranaam!"

(Grandpa and grandma, my greetings to you!)

They all laughed at his funny manner.

"Aaja beta, mere paas beth ja."

(Come, sit next to me, son.) His dadaji said.

After that, all the family members gathered together and had breakfast.

In Delhi,

Yuvaan got ready while Karv was preparing breakfast for them.

Seeing this, Yuvaan commented, "Tujhe to shaadi kar hi lena chahiye."

(You should get married soon.)

Karv rolled his eyes. "Kar lunga jab milegi."

(I'll do it when I find the right person.)

Hearing this, Yuvaan's eyes widened. "What did I just hear? You will marry someone?"

-"Can't I?"

"No, no, brother. You can, and I wish you find the best match."

Karv nodded but added, "Agar vo best nahi hui to tab bhi kya hua? She will be best for me!"

(Even if she's not perfect, she'll be perfect for me!)

Everyone has their own flaw but it does not them any less, he himself not perfect why would any perfect girl marry him?

He thought.

Yuvaan nodded in understanding.

Then, after eating, they went to their office.

Meanwhile, Sheya was enjoying parathas on Sunday, a must for their family tradition.

Yuvika messaged her, saying, "Sun, tu mere ghar ja sakti hai. Main apna letter bhool gayi hoon aur agar bhai ne dekh liya to tu janti hi hai... ab mat puchio kaunsa letter, later bataaungi."

(Listen, can you come to my house? I forgot my letter on my desk, and if my brother sees it, you know what will happen... don't ask which letter, I'll tell you later.)

Sheya wondered, "Hein? Kya keh gayi ye?"

(What did she just say?)

"How can I go to her house? I don't think anyone will be there," she thought.

"If someone is home, then tell them your friend is coming," Yuvika messaged again.

Reluctantly, Sheya agreed to go to maintain her friend's self-respect.