25. Sheya likes Arav?!!

❝---❞

❝---❞

It's been two days since the incident, and that video has spread across the entire school platform, including private gossip groups.

There's a particularly famous gossip group that thrives on hot topics in school, and they've made this incident trend.

Of course, Arav's popularity due to his looks and football prowess has garnered him a lot of support.

Being rich adds to his favor, as nobody wants to go against him.

The majority of people are rallying behind him, especially his fangirls showering him with unwavering love.

Some are saying, "It's better he cuts ties with this friendship!" or "He should be forced into ending this friendship."

There's a sentiment that his standards are too high for Sheya, with comments like,

"I always sensed something fishy in their friendship. Look at his status; he wouldn't get close to someone like her!"

Others are openly expressing happiness, saying,

"She deserves it!" and

"Now she's no longer his friend."

The negativity escalates with derogatory remarks like,

"This girl, how dare she confront him?" and

"She needs to learn her place! What do you say, #Avarmy?"

The #Avarmy, consisting of his fangirls and supporters, along with the bullies, are gearing up to punish Sheya for her actions towards Arav.

In Maheshwari House, Yuvi is witnessing this hate-filled group, shocked by the intensity of animosity towards Sheya.

She feels uneasy not speaking up for Sheya amidst this chaos.

She's aware that while the school excels academically, it falls short in dealing with bullies, with many cases going unaddressed.

Remembering the past incidents in the school, especially after Karv Bhai's year, she worries if Sheya might face a similar fate.

Inaya calls Yuvi, interrupting her thoughts. Yuvi picks up, and Inaya immediately asks about Arav's current state.

Yuvi, feeling a bit burdened, responds, "I don't know. His demeanor always remains sour."

Inaya then cautiously brings up Sheya,

"Yuvi, do you know if...?"

Yuvi interrupts, "That? What?"

Inaya hesitates before asking, "You're Sheya's best friend, right?"