12. Admirer

YUVIKAChanging out of her uncomfortable lehenga, she slipped into a cozy pair of pajamas and a cute shirt

YUVIKA
Changing out of her uncomfortable lehenga, she slipped into a cozy pair of pajamas and a cute shirt. After a while, she found herself scrolling absentmindedly on her phone.

But then, her eyes once again fell upon the letter on her study table. The urge to open it and read its contents became too strong to resist.

With a mix of curiosity and trepidation, she unfolded the letter and began to read. "You looked perfect today," the letter began.

Yuvika blushed at the compliment.

"When I saw you in the orange lehenga, my breath got stuck in my throat. I hope we will meet soon!"

The letter was signed,

"Your Prashansak."

Yuvika stared at the letter in her hands, her heart pounding in her chest.

The words written on the paper had left her both intrigued and slightly unnerved.

Who was this mystery person who wrote such flattering things about her? She couldn't help but wonder how this person had managed to see her in the orange lehenga at the party when she only knew everyone in attendance.

Who could this outsider be, and how did they know so much about her? The thought made her curious, but also a little scared.

This took Yuvika off-guard. It was the same person who had sent her a letter before, but who could it be? The fact that this person had seen her without even knowing her identity scared her, and yet it also intrigued her.

Determined to unravel this mystery, Yuvika pushed aside her fear and focused on finding answers.

She spent hours trying to piece together the clues, but she couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching her every move.

Shaking off her apprehensiveness, Yuvika decided to put the letter aside for the moment and focused on getting some rest

THE FOLLOWING DAY , Yuvika reluctantly got ready for school. She knew that if she skipped school again, her brother would scold her.

Wearing her school uniform, she went downstairs to see her family gathered at the dining table.

Her Mother noticed her early morning readiness and called her

" Princess, You woke up early, did sun rises from opposite side?" Her mother laughed.

Yuvika pouted, knowing exactly how her family loved teasing her about her laziness.

Playfully, she went over to her twin brother, Arav,

"My Bandar , why so silent today , your bandar partner didn't come that's why you are so sad?"

She tried to bring a smile to his serious face.

Arav, not in the mood for Yuvika's banter that day, tried to assert his elder sibling authority.