5. New year

A U T H O R P O V

A U T H O R P O V

An opulent night spreading happiness on people 's faces. The new year is going to begin with a new phase of life.

Love the hustle-bustle of the party, the Host of the party came on the stage to take the audience 's attention.

Everyone looked at him, he smiled before the announcement.

"Where has the enjoyment gone? I can't see here, you Lady, have you kept it? Nah then where is it because I'm not able to see it! " As the host said, everyone started to shout to prove him wrong.

"Dj isn't doing their work properly, Please Dj brother rock the floor as much as you can! " As he said, the DJ played a mixtape of songs.

On the other hand, The kids wander here and there, waiting for their friends.

Yuvika is making a pout, Arav has a smirk on his face. Clearly saying that he's going to win.

"Take your bet back before I punch you because
I'm gonna win" He had a smirk on his face, she rolled her eyes, seeing her brother so confident, just wanting to peel this smirk from his face.

"Not win yet, so be in your limits! "Yuvika said confidently.

Just when mihir came to the party, he hugged yuvika and side hugged arav.

"Let's go guys, wait, why are you both not moving? " he stated, confused by their act.

"Madam is waiting for her bestfriend !! So I'm! " he said, mihir recalled everything.

"oh yeah, it slipped my mind! So is she coming? " He said.

Yuvi nodded, Arav shook his head..

Just then they saw Sheya coming with a pretty black dress on, a bit of makeup applied on her face, her eyes fell on them, she was nervous as hell.

She is a friend of theirs but still it makes me feel uneasy.

Yuvi jumped in happiness, she's ecstatic today. Her bestie came to her house for the first time.

She caught her the hug , Sheya caught her off uard. She smiles delightfully, Yuvi breaks the hug "You did, you finally came, you know it's looking like an achievement that I achieved today! "Yuvi stated.

Sheya smiled, "Yeah, It was hard to come here but still papa agreed, and this is all I wanted. I made you win right" sheya smirked after saying that.

Arav was Flabbergasted by the arrival of sheya, he didn't expect this from her, he had been making his mind that he would win this bet but eventually he lost .

And her style today is different, she's looking like a beautiful elegant woman which he never expected to be looking this beautiful as she has big eyes and big lashes and curves which is enhancing her beauty.