9. Drop her

Someone honked at the car after the girl was not able to hear those horns. He lost his patience and thought to give a word to that girl.

But of course it'll just be a waste of his time. So he shook the thought .

But as a girl turned back, still unknown by his presence..his inner self wanted to see a girl , there's nothing personal feelings but an urge to see that person as she was looking like a known person to him.

As his sharp brown eyes looked closer, he saw that girl and trusted me very clearly.

His eyes widened. "Isn't Sheya?" He thought through his mind.

But surprised as well because he still knows her name.

And the second minute his eyes were on her uniform, blue school dress..

"School is not off today, isn't it? Then why is she standing here?" He inquired to himself.

And then his suspicious mind got him somewhere else.

"Don't tell me she's bunking her school. but she's yuvi best friend , so does yuvi bunk too? " He thought, yeah he's overprotective towards her sister even though he wasn't less at all in his school time.

But , yeah why will he see his deeds ? Maybe because he thinks he's not a good person already.

He went out of the car and shut the car door, his large steps took him easily near her.

As she felt someone was standing behind she turned back and got immediately terrified because of his presence.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked, holding her chest due to Fast heartbeat.

"Maybe because I've eyes," he said as a reply.

But everything was at a side , he needed to know where her sister was.

"Have you bunked the school?" He abruptly inquired about her. Her eyes went wide.

"What the f- I mean what you're thinking!" " You're saying that I bunked the classes or what?" She shouted.

" Girl, calm yourself, I'm just asking, did you bunke the school because you won't take your class here , will you?" He exclaimed, he was calm.

But he was just muddling the girl's brain.

"First and last , I'm not answerable to you" she gave him a cocky smile.

"Where is yuvi?" His calm went, his urge to do something was slightly getting outta of his hand.

" At her home!" She said, he got confused.

"She was supposed to be with you?" He asked.

"Yeah, but did she come today?" She raised her eyebrows.