23. end of friendship?

Happy navvarsh , and i hope this year will greet you with god's blessings. So this is again longest chapter. I write it whole today. I hope you like it!

------------

__________________

Anger surged through my veins. It's really disappointing.

I really thought they could be troublemakers, but disrespecting someone is out of our family's league.

I looked into Arav's eyes; he was avoiding my gaze.

"I'll talk to you later; for now, let's go to school!" I said.

We reached the school.

At the same time, Nia also arrived with Mihir.

She got out of the car, smiled at me.

Mihir shook hands with me.

I knew these kids would have plans after the result, but it would depend on their marks.

If their marks are good, they can go, but if not, then...

"Shall we go inside?" I said. They all nodded.

"Which class first?" I looked at both of them.

Yuvi looked at me nervously.

"Okay, so Arav, where is your class?"

I asked; Arav's eyes widened in surprise but he gave me instructions to his class.

Both Mihir and Arav are in the same class, so Nia went with us. It wouldn't be a problem unless she disturbs me.

"Welcome, sir," his class teacher said.

We greeted her back.

"You are Arav's?" she asked.

"His elder brother!"

-"It's okay!" She opened her register.

"Overall, his performance is good, but he is a little distracted. He doesn't stay focused in class!" she mentioned.

As she said that, I glared at Arav.

He was looking elsewhere.

"And Miss Kapoor, the same with Mihir! Whenever Arav stays, he doesn't cause disturbances like Mihir, who is something else."

"I caught him playing games on his phone, and his jokes never end! Please tell your parents to pay more attention to him."

Karv listened to all this; he also saw Mihir as his younger brother. He didn't like the way Mihir was behaving in school.

Nia actually doesn't care much about his performance, but her parents do, so she's just attending for their sake.

Mihir was just standing there with no reaction at all, as he knew what they were going to say about him.