6.Maybe us?

I N A Y A

I N A Y A

as Yuvi's mom called us inside because it's time to eat and fill our empty stomachs with some food..

Some people had already eaten, including our two monkeys "Arav and Mihir"..

we saw her mother talking with some ladies, Yuvi approached her..

Her eyes fell on us, she knows me very well but she hasn't met Sheya yet.

Sheya greeted her "Namaste aunty" She nodded, greeted her back.

"If I'm not mistaken, you would be Sheya? "
sheya nodded, of course she's nervous we can see in her face, Pity her!!

"So princess, why are you keeping your friends hungry! Your chatterbox can be opened later, they must be hungry first go and bring a plate for them"

She scolded yuvi, yuvi whines about everything so here we go!

"Mom, don't " her whining about little things is a must.

"Sure, yuvi don't exaggerate!!" Yuvi looked at me, she stopped and stomped out of there.

We followed her behind, we've our cute little bug who cries and gets overwhelmed every second so yeah, But it's not like she's stubborn she is, but she's also how to behave with someone..

Being the only princess of Jodhpur, she never showed her disorderly conduct towards anyone.

It's just a part of the behaviour she does with whom she feels connected. So we are,

"Hey guys, what should I serve you on this plate? " she asked.

"Oh, stop being so "Sanskari "I can serve myself !"

Sheya exclaimed, she nodded .. "You say? - she asked me, yeah I nodded.

I want to see how she behaves so politely.

"By the way, where's dual bro?" I asked, sarcastically in my own words.

"Who? Two Monkeys , maybe eating their bananas! ''

Laughing escaped from my mouth,Sheya looked at her with wide eyes, she spoke whatever came out of her mouth without any filter.

And she's also naive so she may not know the meaning behind the words she used.

"Eww, it's sounding like something else which I don't want to imagine! " Sheya said while serving herself.

"What, they're monkeys, aren't they? and what monkeys eat you both know very well" I nodded at her dumbness.

Sheya shook her head, as again what she recently imagined I could feel.

"Here you go" she handed me a plate, "thank you princess! " I told her. After she made a plate for herself, we left the food counter and sat at the chairs.