10. Heal

As he dropped Sheya, his phone rang, piercing through the silence of the empty street.

It was a call summoning him for important work, work that was shrouded in secrecy.

Without wasting a moment, he hastily made his way towards the specified location. Upon arrival, he found himself amidst a group of individuals who were huddled together, engrossed in intense discussion.

Their faces were masked with determination, revealing that they were part of something bigger than themselves.

Karv, the enigmatic leader of this group, turned his gaze towards him and inquired about the progress of their mission. The others confessed that only a small portion of the work remained undone.

Nodding in understanding, he decided to lend his expertise, actively participating in the preparations that would ensure the success of this clandestine operation. Hour after hour passed, the meticulous planning reached its culmination, and everything was finally in place.

With a sense of accomplishment, he bid farewell to the group and made his way back home.

To his surprise, the house was empty as he stepped through the door. His family had left for a family gathering with his elder brother's in-law.

Suddenly, an overwhelming feeling of restlessness consumed him, and he yearned for an escape from the solitude that enveloped him. With a mind filled with thoughts and a heavy heart, he decided to take a long drive to clear his mind.

He hastily gathered his car keys and rushed towards his prized possession - a sleek Lamborghini that awaited him in the garage. As he cruised through the streets, the wind whispered soothingly through his open windows, attempting to ease the turmoil within

As he drove through the city's winding streets, he saw the flicker of lights and heard snippets of conversations from nearby cafes and bars.

The world was alive and moving around him, yet he remained consumed by his own thoughts.

Suddenly, his eyes caught a glimpse of an elderly man struggling with something on the sidewalk.

Karv's compassionate nature pushed him to stop his car and offer his assistance. As he approached, he noticed that the man was surrounded by numerous cats, their fur matted and their eyes filled with longing.

Curiosity piqued, Karv struck up a conversation with the old man.

The man explained that these cats had been abandoned, left to fend for themselves on the unforgiving streets. His heart ached at the sight, and without a second thought, Karv made a decision.

He promised the old man that he would take one of the cats with him and find it a loving home. The rest of the feline companions, he vowed, would be sent to his pet orphanage, where they would receive care and a chance at a better life.

Gratitude shone in the old man's eyes as he reluctantly bid farewell to his furry friends. Bringing the injured cat with him, Karv returned home.

His family, still unaware of his recent encounter, inquired about the new addition to their household. With a mischievous twinkle in his eyes, Karv simply stated that he had bought the cat the previous day. Day turned into tomorrow, and the injured cat began was laying on the soft cushion.

She seem good Yet, something peculiar surfaced – the cat seemed to be particularly irritated by any touch. Concerned, Karv decided to take her to a pet doctor for a professional opinion.

At the clinic, the veterinarian examined the cat carefully, assuring Karv that she was physically fine.

However, he surmised that the trauma the cat had experienced on the streets had left her emotionally fragile. The vet advised providing her with a calm and safe environment to help her overcome her anxieties.

Karv nodded, his heart swelling with determination to help his feline companion heal.

He brought her home and introduced her to the family, each member eager to learn more about the cat's origin.

With a smile, Karv explained that he had rescued her from the streets, unable to resist the appeal of those pleading eyes and the gentle purr that echoed in his ears.

As days turned into weeks , the once wary cat slowly began to trust her new family. Karv's love and patience paid off, as he witnessed the transformation of a broken soul into a contented house cat.

The furry addition brought joy and companionship to all, weaving her way into the hearts of Karv and his family.

And so, in the midst of secrecy and clandestine affairs, a chance encounter with an elderly man and an injured cat drew Karv closer to the true essence of life – compassion, love, and the ability to heal wounds that lay hidden beneath the surface.

He found in that week that if he give love to anyone he will receive one too, but did it implies on humans too?

Maybe not? , he shook the thought.

And continued what he was doing so.

this part might be boring to y'all but it was necessary to show.
And please go and check my new book.
Add to your any list to know it's best.

And follow my insta acc. @Shrywtt

 @Shrywtt