24. secret between three.

~♥~

EXT. SCHOOL PARKING LOT - DAY

Sheya walks towards her sister, Dristi, who is waiting near their car. Sheya is visibly upset, still reeling from the heated argument with Arav.

(Concerned) "What happened, Sheya? Why do you look so upset?" asked Dristi.

Shaking her head, "Nothing, Di. Just some drama with Arav and his friends. It's so frustrating sometimes."

Dristi looks at Sheya, understanding the situation but also noticing her sister's distress.

Her sister comforted her, "Don't let it bother you too much, Sheya. Arav can be impulsive sometimes. You know how he is."

She nodded. "It still gets to me sometimes."

Dristi opens the car door for Sheya, who gets in and settles down. She takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself.

"Let's head home. We'll talk about it there. You don't need to carry this weight alone," she opened the door.

Sheya smiled faintly.

They drive off from the school, leaving behind the tense atmosphere. Sheya looks out of the window, lost in her thoughts.

SHEYA'S HOME - LIVING ROOM - EVENING

Sheya and Dristi are sitting in the living room, sipping tea. Sheya looks calmer now, but there's still a hint of sadness in her eyes.

Asked soothingly, "You know, Sheya, sometimes people say things in the heat of the moment. Arav didn't mean what he said."

"I understand, Di. But it still hurts, you know? I never expected him to lash out like that," Sheya said.

DRISTI puts a hand on Sheya's shoulder. "You're strong, Sheya. Don't let anyone's words diminish that."

Sheya smiled softly. "Thanks, Di. I'll try not to dwell on it too much."

In between this, Inaya thought to give a call to Sheya. She knew that Sheya was upset.

She called her, but Sheya was busy with her sister.

She looked at her phone, saw Inaya's caller ID. She wanted to pick but not now.

She grabbed the phone and lowered the sound.

But she mistakenly swiped the green button.

Dristi gives Sheya a reassuring smile, understanding her sister's resilience.

"Do you like Arav?" out of the topic, she asked.

Sheya looked at her with wide eyes.

"What??"