26. Sudden heat!

××ו×××

××ו×××

I went to my class after a disappointment, I sat at my desk with lost hope.

I was feeling so low and bitter, regretting what I did earlier.

I want to start my last grade with peace.

I sat quietly; Yuvi sat beside me.

Our class teacher came, and we all stood up to greet her.

"I think today every student has come, strength is much more than before!" the teacher said, and the class monitor agreed.

After attending four classes, we got a break.

Yuvi stood up from her seat and asked me, "Want to come?"

She might be going to the canteen.

I don't want to go anywhere, especially don't want to meet Arav.

They all will come; I'm okay on my own.

I shook my head.

"Sure?" she asked. Her going is compulsory because her meals are over there.

Mostly kids don't come with lunch boxes like I do, so their parents give monthly money to the school for their meals, which is provided there.

Like me, students have to pay for it; in time, you take food from them.

I choose to ignore school meals; my mother's hand food is better for me.

She nodded her head, I opened my lunch.

I started to eat and enjoy the view from the window.

But people were staring at me like I'm a ghost.

It made me uncomfortable; I quickly finished my food.

Yuvi went towards her group. They were sitting on the chairs.

Arav was spilling the whole tea about what happened with him in the morning.

Yuvi took her place.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, adjusting in her place.

"Yuvi, is it true that Sheya accused Arav of what happened with her?" Inaya asked. Yuvi was not sure what to tell.

"It is confusing. Are you sure, Arav, you didn't do anything to her?" Yuvi asked Arav, who was sipping coffee but stopped.

"Do I look like I would do anything to her? She is a mentally sick girl... I don't want to die," Arav said and scoffed, sipping again.

"Stop calling her names, Arav, please be respectful. I'm not liking it!" Yuvi complained. Arav was taken aback a little.

"Excuse me! Don't defend her!"

-"Yeah, Arav, you crossed your limits sometimes. You should not disrespect her!" Mihir supported Yuvi.