14. Flower

Karv and the Boutique Encounter

Karv and his brother stepped into the boutique that had been a longstanding part of their family's history - a tailor shop where their bespoke clothing was meticulously crafted.

As they entered, the workers greeted them with utmost respect, bowing to acknowledge their presence.

Yuvaan, Karv's brother, was enthralled in discussing the details of his upcoming sherwani, while Karv wandered around the boutique, taking in the sights around him.

"Karv, don't you want anything for yourself?" Yuvaan inquired.

Karv simply shook his head, stating, "I'm fine with ready-made clothes."

Yuvaan nodded understandingly.

Meanwhile, Sheya had accompanied her sister for a shopping excursion.

While her sister busied herself searching for something special, Sheya grew restless, glancing at the time frequently.

Suddenly, she exclaimed, catching her sister's attention. "Pagal insaan ab kya hua?" her sister asked, puzzled.

Pointing towards a man, Sheya joked, "I think I've found my Jiju!"

( brother in law - Jiju )

Her sister rolled her eyes and retorted,

"Sheya, stop it."

Moments later, her sister excitedly called out, having spotted a beautiful suit.

"Di apko kya hua?"

- I found my dress!"

She looked at the boutique, look expensive!

Sheya, however, was skeptical, commenting, "Doesn't this place seem exclusive to the elite?"

Her sister reassured her, "Don't worry, let's just have a look. What harm can it do?"

Before leaving sheya singhed "Beizzati na ho jaye bss"

Reluctantly, Sheya followed her sister into the boutique, where they received assistance from the staff.

Sheya's eyes wide with price tag of every piece of dress was hanging there.

While her sister inquired about prices,

Sheya look around.

Sheya's eyes inadvertently met Karv's, causing her to freeze momentarily.

She glanced at her sister, suggesting they leave, but her sister shooed her off, insisting on browsing further.

As Karv waited for his brother, he noticed yuvi's best friend, who seemed lost in the boutique.

Ignoring her, Karv's attention was piqued when he saw Sheya, causing a subtle stir of emotions within him.

On the upper floor, karv and his brother was discussing about yuvaan sherwani.