16. Trip

-

Before i began , i would like you to give a read to my new book. I hope you all check it for once.

Promo.

𝙃𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙎𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙩, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣.

𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬.

⪩⪨𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙃𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 , 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢

 𝙃𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 , 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗯𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

The kids were finally free from their exams and were enjoying their peaceful time, unaware of the storm that was about to hit them - the exam results.

The Maheshwari family decided to lift their spirits by planning a trip, and what better place to visit than their hometown, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.

Besides the picturesque destination, the children were excited about meeting their grandparents.

However, amidst the excitement, a dilemma arose - who would manage the office work in their absence?

The responsibility fell on the elder sons, Yuvaan and Karv, who would stay back in Delhi while the rest of the family embarked on their trip.

Yuvika couldn't contain her excitement and immediately shared the news with her friends, Sheya and Inaya.

"that is great, i want to go too!" inaya said.

" Wait..I know sheya would not go but if you want you can come with us! The family would be happy not to forget Arav."

Yuvi teased.

Sheya listened , and felt weird.

"Stop, and yeah I'm up for it just ask aunty about first and let me know"

Inaya brings it on.

"Guys, If you both go there don't forget to video call me..i love rajasthan though"

Sheya asked them , in which yuvi agreed.

"Par yaar agar tu aati to baat ban jaati, hana inaya?"

Yuvika asked.