21. Was i gawking at Karv?!!

⍣ ೋ

⍣ ೋ

SHEYA

Today was my sister's friend's birthday, so they planned to go out.

They tagged me along with them, even though I stated that I wouldn't go.

However, my sister insisted, saying that Dad wanted me to go with them.

Dad always does this, he can be so annoying.

Anyway, I got ready for the outing. I wore a short kurti with my pants because I feel comfortable in it.

We left to meet them and had fun. Afterward, they planned to take a walk, and we went to a beautiful, not very crowded place.

While they were all chatting, I started to feel kind of alone.

I hate going with strangers, and there were two boys there as well.

One was my sister's friend's boyfriend, and the other was their friend, Yash.

He knows me and treats me like his little sister, which I appreciate.

Yash always asks my sister if I want something or not, which made my sister laugh.

I gave her a side-eye glance and jokingly told her to laugh a bit less since it's not a lively place.

She's like a demon when she laughs too much, no offense to her, though.

She's a fun demon, and I love her.

Then, her friend suggested that we go sit somewhere, and I turned back, my eyes falling on a particular person.

Maybe he was eyeing us, I felt that way.

We sat down, and I couldn't help but notice how good-looking he was, even though I didn't see his face.

He seemed like he walked straight out of fiction,

like he was waiting for his "premika" lover.

The wind brushing over him made his hair more messy and added to his charm.

Oh, and I couldn't ignore his tattoos all over his hands, they were quite visible.

Why do I always come across handsome people randomly?

I have no luck in school.

My crush is also not that great, he's like a dumb, self-centered bad boy.

He thinks he's the only handsome boy alive.

His akdu brother is a bit better than him, but still akdu.

Best siblings ever, right?

Why are Maheshwari boys so full of themselves? Except for Yuvaan bhaiya, he isn't as grumpy as his brothers, which makes him better than them.