Ant

Kiara's POV

Call my family last night was so refresh and seeing Henry gave me strength to move forward and push. Lex introduced me to her friends Alexa,Elena,Jessica,her boyfriend Max and Suki the purple haired boy that helped me up the stairs.

It was the last lecture of the day I neatly packed my books in my school bag and headed to my dorm when I caught a glimpse of a gorgeous curly haired girl she looked older than me but not extremely older, she was sitting on my chair where my study desk was.She wore a black sleeveless shirt showing her golden brown skin, I could see her biceps that had a lot of tattoos on them,she also had a neck tattoo which was a medium size scorpion tattoo and not to forget she was wearing ripped jeans. She had piercings on both of her ears and one on her nose I couldn't see her eyes,their were caught up in a book that's when I realised that she took one of my Shakespeare's books ,it was Othello my favourite book.

"Excuse me you're sitting on my chair." I exclaimed to the stranger. She didn't even look at me she just kept looking at the book.
"Hellooo!" I raised my voice. She stopped and put the book down and I saw her gorgeous warm hazel brown eyes staring at me.

"Why are you yelling?"her voice caught me off, it was feathery.

"You're not answering me so I raised my voice." I said with a cold tone.She put the book on my bed and came up to me.

"I didn't see your name on it." She said with a low voice.

"Still it was on my side of my of the room." I continued talking to her with a cold tone.

"You must be Lexa's roommate."she chuckled to herself "You're exactly what I expected, An ant"

"What is that suppose to mean?" I angrily asked, now I was getting pissed off by this girl."Who do you think are?"

"Does it matter,ant ?" She asked with a smirk that I wanted to slap off her face but I held the urge to do so.

"Firstly yeah your a completely stranger in my dorm and secondly I have a name and lastly how come Lex has never mention me to you, I guess you are not that important." I exclaimed and her smirk faded away then right on cue the door opened and Lexa was there.

"I see you have met my Blake.Blake this is Kiara my awesome roommate,Kiara this is Blake my cousin." She stated  looking at me then at Blake.The girl just gave me a death glare and I did the same. It's clear she didn't like but I didn't care the feelings were mutual.

"I just came to get my headphones that I borrowed you." She said looking at Lex.

"Oh let me go get it." She said going out of the dorm which made me and that girl, I assume is Blake to look at each other again with death glares but more deadly. She finally spoke the heavy tension the room.

"Kiara?Like from the lion king " She remarked snickering.

"Exactly,at least you can get something right, let me get that is the alone time you get something right." I said this time it was my time to smirk. She just clenched her jaw and kept quiet. Lexa came back and as she is about to handed the headphones to Blake. Blake whispered in my ears.

"This isn't over, I love a challenge, Ant." She left leaving me and Lexa in the dorm.

"Don't worry she doesn't really warm up to people easily." She said getting on her bed.

"Yeah, I don't really care what she thinks about me and isn't she suppose to have a job."

"She's isn't that old she is like 22 years old." I was shocked. 22 years old, she is like 4 years older than me but yet she looks good scratch that she looked more than good looking.