You're bluffing

Kiara's POV

I got in the little store that was at the gas station. I saw the store clerk and two guys who were sitting on a cardboard box,they were smoking judging by the smell of the cigarettes they were smoking I assumed it was weed. They saw me and started whispered to themselves. I went up to shop clerk and asked if he had a charger for my now died phone.

"Hey baby girl, I got a charger."one of the guys said, I think he was the one who was the most highest between the two of them."But I'm not sure if it will be able to charge your phone but it can charge something else."They both laughed like it was the funniest joke they have ever heard.

"I don't think that would be necessary." A familiar smooth voice said making both of the guys keep quiet. I don't turn around because I knew who it was.

"Do you have a charger?" I asked the clerk once again who was probably looking at the tall curly haired girl who was behind me. He shook his head and I nodded and just exited the store completely ignoring Blake.

"Ant." I heard her calling out to me. She called it for the second time but this time rising her voice which made me stop.

"Ant it's not safe being here all by yourself." She stated.

"Why do you care?" I retorted in a cold voice.

"You better lose that attitude, Lexa said I should come to pick you up."

"Oh I am eternally grateful, what you me to go on my knees?" I asked sarcastically.

"No need to be sarcastic."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and proceeded to walk but I felt a force pull me back by the arm and I landed on something hard it was Blake's chest.
"What the-"

"Listen here, my patience is really running low with you, so you only have two options now, one you stop acting like a bitch and get in the car willing or I will carry your ass to the car." She said in a low intimidating voice.

"You're bluffing." I called out on her bluff.

"You want to try me?" I could smell her minty breath after she said that. I still didn't believe her so I just kept quiet next thing I know I was on her shoulders.

"Blake let me go!" I shouted punching and scratching her back but it looked like I wasn't really doing anything. She put me in the passenger seat and shut the door and got in the driver seat before I could even open the door she already locked it.

"If you think you can escape that easily you must be mistaken." She smirked after that.

"I hate you, you know that." I exclaimed crossing my arms in anger.

"Oh I know that." She chuckled to herself making me want to slap her so bad. She leaned in to buckle my seatbelt making my heart skip a beat. The smell of her tough amber musk cologne was so addictive. The sound of a click brought me back on earth. She slowly got up and we were face-to-face to each other, I probably had a millions of tiny goosebumps jump out of my arm. Her magnificent hazel eyes were staring at me and her curve lips looked so tempting. She moved back into her seat and cleared her throat dying down the tension between us.

"You ready?" She asked not even looking at me. I just nodded hoping she didn't see me turn beet red.

*****

There was an awkward silence and this time non of us dared to break the silence and what felt like an eternity we finally arrived at place guarded by a huge black gate.

Blake picked up her phone and dial a few numbers before putting the phone in her ear. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying but suddenly the huge gate opened and a beautiful driveway that had lights in the cracks ,there were palm trees in the property as well, We got in and was lend by the beautiful driveway to a magnificent modern mansion. There was a see though garage where I saw a black or a really dark blue Range Rover and a black Audi r8. My jaw must been on the floor when I realised Blake was talking to me.

"Did you say something?" I asked.

"I said you better close your mouth before a fly in,Ant." I rolled my eyes when I heard that name she called me. She got out and I followed her.

"So this is your house?" I asked still in shock.

"Yeah I wouldn't have brought you here if it wasn't mine." She let out a little laugh."Why you impressed?"

"No more shocked." I replied, of course I was impressed but I was not to give her a complaint. She didn't even question me on what I said instead she just opened the door and got in.

Wow, is this how she treats a woman? I thought to myself nevertheless I got in the mansion after her.